Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is BOOKED???

Go down 
+8
AmbianceTraveler
polarpaws
cruizinmimi
Murphy
jillybabes
Former Cruise Critic
Sue L
skyking
12 posters
AuthorMessage
skyking
Royal Caribbean Host
Royal Caribbean Host
skyking

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:38 pm

I am wondering who is sailing soon??? I want to see some good posts:) I will start:

Mariner Of The Seas 9-16-07 ( 8 Days 14 Hours 20 Mim)

Navigator Of The Seas 12-13-2007

Now join in, and let us know what you are looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crowncitycruises.com
Sue L
Host
Host

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:43 pm

I have done 3 in the last year and have 1 more booked for September 2008 on the Jewel 12 day transatlantic. I had to cool it this year with two in college and hubby has to save some vacation for DD 3 day graduation ceremony as well as the 12 day. Though I do plan to sneak in another before then, shhhh! it's a secret!!
Back to top Go down
skyking
Royal Caribbean Host
Royal Caribbean Host
skyking

Number of posts : 27

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:46 pm

Sue L wrote:
I have done 3 in the last year and have 1 more booked for September 2008 on the Jewel 12 day transatlantic. I had to cool it this year with two in college and hubby has to save some vacation for DD 3 day graduation ceremony as well as the 12 day. Though I do plan to sneak in another before then, shhhh! it's a secret!!

VERY NICE:) This is the one reason I LOVE living so close to PC. I have NO real exscuse:) Everytime my wife brings up leaving FL I cringe like you cant believe....I say " CO sounds nice, but then we have to fly to cruise"..... NO WAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crowncitycruises.com
Former Cruise Critic
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Former Cruise Critic

Number of posts : 128

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:21 pm

I'll be on Explorer of the Seas for the December 23, 2007 sailing, very excited about not having to fly down to Florida. Just an easy drive down from the Boston area to Bayonne NJ.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:01 pm

Hey Tim: Nice to see you found this board Laughing ...It is so nice to be able to say anything you want on these boards...

We sail next Friday the 14th on the 14nt Ultimate Alaska C & A cruise and can not wait...

Radiance again in November 24th, 8 nt Eastern Caribbean (Reunion cruise from 2005 Mariner)

Sovereign 12/24 4 nt Xmas cruise Bahamas

Jewel 1/20/08 6 nt Western Caribbean

Mariner 2/24/08 7nt. Western Caribbean (have to sail at least once more b4 she lives PC Crying or Very sad and it is our Anniversary Smile )

Emerald Princess 3/15/08 10nt. Southern Caribbean

Liberty of the Seas 11/08/08 7 nt. Eastern Caribbean...CC Cruise

You will be sailing with a few folks I know on the 16th...Cindy (crazycruisecanuk) is on our Radiance 11/24 cruise and we met Ginny & Rick (masterbaker) on the Liberty Pre-inaugural...

Have a great time on your cruise...Later, Jill Cool

Last edited by on Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sue L
Host
Host

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:05 pm

skyking wrote:
Sue L wrote:

VERY NICE:) This is the one reason I LOVE living so close to PC. I have NO real exscuse:) Everytime my wife brings up leaving FL I cringe like you cant believe....I say " CO sounds nice, but then we have to fly to cruise"..... NO WAY!

I wished I lived closer to the port other than NJ. While I loved the Bermuda 5 day last year, we have already been there done that. All the rest last year we flew to . Miami for the Panama Canal, Vancouver for the Alaska. I just tried booking Empress on Oct 6th (our 23rd anniversary) and it is sold out. BOOOHOOO!!!. I told hubby that we are moving to Florida for the cruiseports alone.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:21 am

I'm sailing with Jillybabes on the C & A members cruise to Alaska NEXT FRIDAY, Sept 14th! HappyHappyJoyJoy But we aren't excited about it or anything!

I also have the spring repo of the Grandeur booked. This will be the 3rd year we've done it and have made some good friends with people who also do that sailing every year.
Back to top Go down
Sue L
Host
Host

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:14 am

Murphy wrote:
I'm sailing with Jillybabes on the C & A members cruise to Alaska NEXT FRIDAY, Sept 14th! HappyHappyJoyJoy But we aren't excited about it or anything!

I also have the spring repo of the Grandeur booked. This will be the 3rd year we've done it and have made some good friends with people who also do that sailing every year.

Alaska was amazing, make sure you have lots of memory cards for your camera or a lot of film. Hubby took 1500+ pictures and we were only on the 7 day Serenade.
Back to top Go down
cruizinmimi
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 5:27 pm

We only have the Jewel of the Seas booked for Dec. 15, 2007.

But I do have a couple of NextCruises booked. I just need to decide where I want to go in 2008.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Sue L
Host
Host

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:13 am

cruizinmimi wrote:
We only have the Jewel of the Seas booked for Dec. 15, 2007.

But I do have a couple of NextCruises booked. I just need to decide where I want to go in 2008.

Linda

I am doing the Jewel Transatlantic next Sept, 12 days London, Paris, Waled, Cork and Dublin Ireland, St John's and then Boston. Come join us! We do have an amazing roll call and even our own website. The bookings for the M & M opened the other day (1 year out) and we qualified the first day and now are up to 58 people already.
Back to top Go down

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:39 pm

My credit card statement shows me booked on the following: TwoCents

Liberty- 9/22/07-- W Carib
Monarch- 10/19/07-- 3 nt Baja
Monarch- 11/3/07-- 3 nt Baja
Monarch- 11/30/07-- 3 nt Baja
Vision- 12/23/07-- B2B-- 7 nt Mex. Riv
Vision- 12/30/07-- B2B-- 7 nt Mex. Riv.
Monarch- 2/15/08-- 3 nt Baja
Voyager- 4/6/08-- W. Carib
Monarch- 4/21/08-- 4 nt Baja
Rhapsody- 5/7/08-- 15 nt Trans Pacific & Alaska
Jewel- 7/10/08-- 12 nt Scan/Russia
Adventure- 8/24/08-- S. Carib
Radiance- 9/26/08-- 15 nt Hawaii
Legend- 10/5/08-- 13 nt Italy/Croatia
Radiance- 4/26/09-- 15 nt South America to San Diego
Mariner- 6/21/09-- 7 nt Mex. Riv.
Mariner- 8/30/09-- 7 nt. Mex. Riv

Does anyone know where I can find a winning Lotto ticket?
Back to top Go down
polarpaws
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:04 am

We're leaving LA on October 21st on the Radiance to Hawaii. We're driving from New Mexico, and are excited at the prospect of getting to Hawaii without ever having to go anywhere near an airport.

Much as I love cruising, it's been 4 years since our last one, so we're really looking forward to this trip. Two weeks at sea sounds like the ideal way to regroup after a busy past year and a half.

Cheers,
Sam
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:38 pm

Wow RDeagazio, when do you find time to work?! (Not that I wouldn't love your cruise schedule!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:28 am

AmbianceTraveler wrote:
Wow RDeagazio, when do you find time to work?! (Not that I wouldn't love your cruise schedule!)

I work from the ships when cruising--
Back to top Go down
txwildflower2002
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
txwildflower2002

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 1:41 pm

Our next cruise is a long way off, but we are booked on the Serenade of the Seas for Dec. 08. This will be our ninth cruise.
Back to top Go down
txwildflower2002
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
txwildflower2002

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 1:41 pm

Our next cruise is a long way off, but we are booked on the Serenade of the Seas for Dec. 08. This will be our ninth cruise.
Back to top Go down

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:03 am

Right now we're booked on:

Jewel--Nov 11,2007
Grandeur--Jan 31,2008
Adventure--May 4,2008
Sovereign--Sept 12,2008
Mariner--Dec 30,2008(last cruise outta PC Sad )

We're loyal to Royal.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
AdMaven
Charter Member
Charter Member

Registration date : 2007-08-07

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Monarch 10/1   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:43 am

We're leaving today for our cruise on Monarch tomorrow! I booked the Doubletree Park 'n Cruise package to give us an extra day of relaxation and avoid the Monday rush hour traffic.

We'll have a nice dinner overlooking the harbor tonight and shuttle to the ship tomorrow. I am so looking forward to this cruise!
Back to top Go down
txwildflower2002
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
txwildflower2002

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Wow, I quoted myself!   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:43 pm

txwildflower2002 wrote:
We just couldn't wait until December, so booked the CCL Pride Mexican Rivera for May 11! Can't wait! flower
Back to top Go down
Chattyaholic

Chattyaholic

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:22 pm

My last cruise was this past January, 7-night Carnival Glory with my husband, his younger sister and her husband. Thought that would be the last one for "awhile" as we are planning to buy some vacation land "up north", but my Mom wants me to go on a cruise with her. We took her and my Dad on the Disney Wonder 4 years ago, now she wants to do a 7-night one and she's paying for it. All I have to do is go with her...so we're booked on Royal Caribbean's Mariner of the Seas this October (I've been on the ship, but Mom hasn't). I'm thrilled to get to go again so soon!! WooHoo
Back to top Go down
4 Leaf Clover
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
4 Leaf Clover

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:47 pm

Just booked EOS for Bermuda June 20 2009! Now I just need to transfer the reservation from Royal Caribbean to Host Bob for the group amenities! Can't wait, LOVE BERMUDA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who is BOOKED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is BOOKED???   Who is BOOKED??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is BOOKED???
Page 1 of 1