Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mariner OTS 46 nite "around the horn" - group spac

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mariner OTS 46 nite "around the horn" - group spac Empty
PostSubject: Mariner OTS 46 nite "around the horn" - group spac   Mariner OTS 46 nite "around the horn" - group spac Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Loves 2 Cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Loves 2 Cruise

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Mariner OTS 46 nite "around the horn" - group spac   Mariner OTS 46 nite "around the horn" - group spac Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:29 pm

Hi host Ivanova,

I might be interested in booking all three legs - have to see if I can get 6+ weeks off from work. Anyhow, my question is, I"m a little confused on the deposit situation. Is the $1350 deposit just until September or is that good until December?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mariner OTS 46 nite "around the horn" - group spac   Mariner OTS 46 nite "around the horn" - group spac Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:31 pm

Marianne,

If you book into group space you have until 12/15/2007 to pay the $1350/room deposit. If you are booked into an individual reservation, even if you are then pulled into group space, the deposit is required in 7 days.

And the deposits are refundable up until the final payment dates (in Oct/Nov 2008).
Back to top Go down
IliveontheLIE
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
IliveontheLIE

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Mariner OTS 46 nite "around the horn" - group spac   Mariner OTS 46 nite "around the horn" - group spac Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 10:40 am

I have to admit I'm a bit confused myself. I read the press release in the "Ajani" blog and my question is - is the $1350 due for all three legs and that's it until final payment OR is it $1350 due now, another $1350 in December and then final payment?

And, if i say i want group space, is that all i have to tell you? no deposit until december? I'm really confused Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mariner OTS 46 nite "around the horn" - group spac   Mariner OTS 46 nite "around the horn" - group spac Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:16 pm

Evan,

The reduced deposit is $450 per room, per leg for a total of $1,350 per room for all 3 legs combined. The reduced deposit only applies to bookings for all 3 legs. If you book one or two legs only, you have to pay $450 per person per leg.

If you book into existing group space, the deposit is due 12/15/2007, and then that's it until final payment (Oct/Nov 2008). For example, I have suites, D1 balconies, and inside rooms in my group space. If you want an F ocean view room, it would have to be booked as an individual reservation with the $1,350 due in 7 days (and then nothing else until final payment), and then it can be pulled into the group space to receive the amenities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mariner OTS 46 nite "around the horn" - group spac   Mariner OTS 46 nite "around the horn" - group spac Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mariner OTS 46 nite "around the horn" - group spac
Page 1 of 1