Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks for reading my blog and I'm heading back to school

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajani
Charter Member
Charter Member
Ajani

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Thanks for reading my blog and I'm heading back to school Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for reading my blog and I'm heading back to school   Thanks for reading my blog and I'm heading back to school Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:27 pm

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to thank those of you who are following my blog. I appreciate your readership and, I'll keep giving Cruise Freek Forums lots of plugs as we continue our journey towards the inaugural cruise of Royal Caribbean's Genesis.

I'm packing up today to head back to school - I'm facing a two day drive from the Midwest to the Northeast but, looking forward to getting back to the grind. I'll do my best to keep blogging every day, even if I have nothing to blog, I'll even try to post that Wink

Happy Cruising Everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://rcclprojectgenesis.blogspot.com/
NYC Teacher
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
NYC Teacher

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for reading my blog and I'm heading back to school   Thanks for reading my blog and I'm heading back to school Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 4:16 pm

We'll keep reading, you just keep blogging and please be careful on your drive to school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for reading my blog and I'm heading back to school   Thanks for reading my blog and I'm heading back to school Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:16 pm

Drive careful!!

And don't put aside studying just to blog (sorry, that's the mother in me).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for reading my blog and I'm heading back to school   Thanks for reading my blog and I'm heading back to school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks for reading my blog and I'm heading back to school
Page 1 of 1