Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NCL Dawn - Which Restaurants?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawns from NJ
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-13

NCL Dawn - Which Restaurants? Empty
PostSubject: NCL Dawn - Which Restaurants?   NCL Dawn - Which Restaurants? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:12 pm

For those who have sailed on NCL Dawn which alternative restaurants did you like best?
Back to top Go down
newmexiconita
NCL Host
NCL Host

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: NCL Dawn - Which Restaurants?   NCL Dawn - Which Restaurants? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:29 pm

the Dawn is one I haven't cruised but most NCL restaurants have about the same choices. Hands down the overall favorite in Le Bistro. NCL pioneered the alternative dining idea, starting with Le Bistro about 10 years ago, maybe even 12 years ago. It was 1997 when we first tried alternative dining on the Seaward, later to be named the Sea. Price was $5.00 and the menu was very similar to the main dining room, just served in a more elegant and intimate setting.

They have come a long way baby!!!!

Other favorites are Cagney's steak house and the habachi table. I do not think the Habachi table is as good, nor the cheifs as entertaining as in similar land restaurants.

If you are cruising the Dawn make sure you try Blue Lagoon; hamburgers are great, fish and chips as good as you will ever taste and awesome buffalo wings, just to mention a few of the choices.

Nita
Back to top Go down
NYC Cruiser
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: NCL Dawn - Which Restaurants?   NCL Dawn - Which Restaurants? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:39 pm

Cagney's is a MUST - I think it's one of the best on the ship!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NCL Dawn - Which Restaurants?   NCL Dawn - Which Restaurants? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NCL Dawn - Which Restaurants?
Page 1 of 1