Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There is a cruise for charity going to alaska

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
frannieburr
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-27

There is a cruise for charity going to alaska Empty
PostSubject: There is a cruise for charity going to alaska   There is a cruise for charity going to alaska Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:50 pm

I booked an alaska cruise the charity is foundation for mental health. I special performer is coming on board for the charity to do an exclusive concert. I heard the group is filling up really quickly. The cruise leaves in sept. on the 18th. Email cruisewithnancy@msn.com for more details .. Going to be alot of fun hope more join in to help the cause.
Back to top Go down
ILuvCruising
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: There is a cruise for charity going to alaska   There is a cruise for charity going to alaska Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Most of the members of this board have stopped coming here due to problems (see home page) and most of those apparently have gone to www.cruiselinefans.com
Back to top Go down
Beagle Jean
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: There is a cruise for charity going to alaska   There is a cruise for charity going to alaska Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:05 am

Those that "outted" Tina started a new board called Cruising Nation. Why not go over there and lend them support.

http://www.cruisingnation.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is a cruise for charity going to alaska   There is a cruise for charity going to alaska Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There is a cruise for charity going to alaska
Page 1 of 1