Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Update on DWTS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PRTTravel
Travel Agent and Bi-Lingual Host

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

An Update on DWTS Empty
PostSubject: An Update on DWTS   An Update on DWTS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:11 am

Hey, Folks-

Even with all of this craziness that is going on here, the DWTS cruise is 100% still happening. Please email me at PRTTraveller@gmail.com for information and to join my mailing list.

Thanks,
Candice
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

An Update on DWTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Update on DWTS   An Update on DWTS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:32 am

Is there any chance of doing one in 2010 also ? 2011 is a long way off.
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-08-25

An Update on DWTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Update on DWTS   An Update on DWTS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:10 am

okay.. what craziness? I keep reading references to craziness....but I am so in the dark./
Back to top Go down

An Update on DWTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Update on DWTS   An Update on DWTS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:22 am

pamela you have a pm from me
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

An Update on DWTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Update on DWTS   An Update on DWTS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:27 am

Let me see what I can work out.... I'll let you know. The reason I didn't have one for 2010 was because so much other stuff was going on. I will certainly keep you posted.

Can
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

An Update on DWTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Update on DWTS   An Update on DWTS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:57 am

2009 ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

An Update on DWTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Update on DWTS   An Update on DWTS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:01 am

Tony, have you read the announcement on the home page yet?
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

An Update on DWTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Update on DWTS   An Update on DWTS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:11 am

Just read it.
Incredibly saddening.
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

An Update on DWTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Update on DWTS   An Update on DWTS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Hey, all-

I want to let you know that I am NOT INVOLVED with any of the drama that is going on here. All of my cruises - including the Hannah Montana cruise this summer as well as the Dancing With the Stars cruise in 2011 - are happening, and are going to benefit the Make A Wish Foundation. Please email me at PRTTraveller@gmail.com for more information.

Thanks,
Candice
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

An Update on DWTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Update on DWTS   An Update on DWTS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:59 am

From Candy Cain at PRT Travel
Hannah Montana Cruise on the Mariner of the Seas this summer benefiting the Make-A-Wish Foundation - Meet Jason Earles (Jackson)!
Plus Dancing With the Stars in 2011!
Take a look at the amazing cruise experiences offered!
Oh my goodness! It's Hannah Montana!

An Update on DWTS 9j11_jason This summer, bring your teenager on a cruise that they will never forget. Jason Earles plays Jackson on Hannah Montana, and he has joined PRT Travel to go on a cruise this summer! The Mariner of the Seas leaves out of Los Angeles on August 9, 2009 and visits a variety of ports in Mexico. While onboard, my guests will be able to attend a party with Jason, take photos and even get autographs. We've got a lot more to offer, too! Plans for a pre-cruise package include a special breakfast at the Had Rock Cafe, followed by a full day at Universal Studios Hollywood. Plus, you can expect all sorts of free swag and surprises onboard. Everyone will feel like a VIP! With the release of the Hannah Montana movie in June, this cruise is sure to be a sell-out. Make your teen's dream come true this summer!
Dance Upon the Water in April, 2011

We've got something for those of you that prefer something a little more mature than Hannah Montana. It is none other than the hit ABC television show, Dancing With the Stars! On April 9, 2011, the Explorer of the Seas will be host to celebrities and dancers from Dancing With the Stars. My guests will be able to meet and greet with the stars and dancers at a private cocktail party (autographs and pictures welcome). There are also some other activities planned. More details coming soon! An Update on DWTS 9j11_dancingwiththestars
Both of these cruises are going to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation. A wish for each of these cruises is currently being assigned. $50 per stateroom will be donated to Make-A-Wish, and I am going to match that donation. Make-A-Wish would like us to raise $6,000 per cruise, which is the average amount a Wish costs to be granted. I hope to double that amount for each of these cruises.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask. The booking forms, pricing and more information for both of these cruises are available on the website. Please note that a press release will go out on Friday about these cruises. Since you are on the email list, you have the opportunity to book first! Feel free to pass the info on to your friends.

Thanks for reading,
Candice "Candy" Cain
Owner, PRT Travel

PRT Travel, PO Box 567, Middle Island, NY 11953, www.Sea-LebrityCruises.com
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-08-25

An Update on DWTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Update on DWTS   An Update on DWTS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:19 am

LOL too funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Update on DWTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Update on DWTS   An Update on DWTS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Update on DWTS
Page 1 of 1