Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Sensation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
becktours
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
becktours

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Greetings from Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Sensation   Greetings from Sensation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:54 am

Hi Eveyone,

I'm on day 3 of my 4 night cruise to the Bahamas on the Carnival Sensation. Things have been wonderful since I boarded. My ocean view cabin is a great size and so far we are having a blast.
My 3 year old son and mother-in-law are traveling with me. Last night was formal night, aka, Lobster night. The food has been outstanding so far. Thank goodness they now serve the Warm Chocolate Melting cake every night!!! LOL.
We were in Freeport yesterday and went to Our Lucaya beach. It was situated between the Westin and Sheraton. The sand was soft as silk.
We paid $10 for our beach chair, I thought that was a little too much, but oh well--I'm on vacation.
The staff on the Sensation has been amazing. They are treating Spencer (my 3 year old) like royalty. Everywhere we go, he's getting high fives from the crew.
He loves Camp Carnival. He went there for formal night last night and got to have dinner with all the kids!!!

Well, need to save minutes!!! I'll try to write more tonight!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.becktours.com

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sensation   Greetings from Sensation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:03 am

Jeanie,

Sounds like a wonderful trip. I love carnival bedding. Wish I was on a cruise now....rainy and sleet today. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sensation   Greetings from Sensation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:00 am

Hi Jeanie!
Everything is fine up here! Hope you are having a great time!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sensation   Greetings from Sensation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Sensation
Page 1 of 1