Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dancing With The Stars Cruise?

Go down 
+6
NDJollyMon
fkurzweil
Carole
cruising118
Admin
PRTTravel
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PRTTravel
Travel Agent and Bi-Lingual Host

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Empty
PostSubject: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Hey, folks-

I know a few agents and managers who happen to rep DWTS dancers. I also know a couple of the featured celebs from past seasons, too. Would you be into a Dancing With the Stars cruise? If so, what events would you like to see onboard? When would you like something like this to occur?

Just putting some feelers out....

-Candy santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:27 pm

oh that would be fun. of course i have 2 left feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:56 pm

PRTTravel wrote:
Hey, folks-

I know a few agents and managers who happen to rep DWTS dancers. I also know a couple of the featured celebs from past seasons, too. Would you be into a Dancing With the Stars cruise? If so, what events would you like to see onboard? When would you like something like this to occur?

Just putting some feelers out....

-Candy santa

INTERESTED?!!? I'm ready to book now!!! Can we get some of the dance pros? That would be AWESOME!!

And past celebrities? How about Joey Fatone? John O'Hurley? Lisa Rinna? Jerry Springer?

On board events - how about lessons and then our own Dancing with the Freeks contest???
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:21 pm

My sister knows Jerry Springer.... That's someone I can contact. And I know Lisa Rinna. So, I can contact her and Harry Hamlin myself. Let's see who else is interested....

Can
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Candy, I'm going to link this up on the Dancing with the Stars thread Wink
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:24 pm

What about doing a RT on NCL from NY? (Were those enough abbreviations for ya??) It seems like NCL isn't a very popular cruise line with Cruise Freeks. They've already got space available for February of 2011. This might be a possibility, especially since it goes to Orlando and I might (MIGHT) be able to coordinate something with Walt Disney World, since DWTS is on ABC. Since I'm still relatively new here, I don't know if there is a particular travel agent for each month or something. So, I don't want to step on any toes. But, there is an NCL cruise leaving on February 12, 2011 that goes to Port Canaveral, Great Stirrup Cay and Nassau. What do you think about that?

Can
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:30 pm

I should have seen that Susan already has a cruise on the Carnival Dream. My Bad. ImSorry There is actually one leaving on April 9th with the exact same itinerary. How would that work?

Can
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:01 pm

ok people i do have to go to work at some point and make enough money to go on all these cruises.
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:13 pm

*LOL* Like I said, Pat, make some extra money writing online!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:14 pm

i think the star in that department may be nick - see his restaurant review?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:26 pm

I would love to go a "Dancing" Cruise. Lets see what we can do.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:35 pm

We are tentatively setting this up now for April, 2011 on Royal Caribbean.
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Admin wrote:
We are tentatively setting this up now for April, 2011 on Royal Caribbean.

WOW!!

When do bookings open?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:50 pm

penny - i'm hoping this falls under a CF employee must go trip so that it's deductible. shoot. in order to get me on a dancing trip it has to be ordered by the boss because i have 2 to 3 left feet at any given time. heck when i play poker i don't even get a hand - more closely resembles a foot.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:53 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
penny - i'm hoping this falls under a CF employee must go trip so that it's deductible. shoot. in order to get me on a dancing trip it has to be ordered by the boss because i have 2 to 3 left feet at any given time. heck when i play poker i don't even get a hand - more closely resembles a foot.

Pat, I think that can be arranged! Wink Especially since more than likely we'll be going on Explorer or whatever ship is in Bayonne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:54 pm

oesnjstar wrote:

Pat I cant dance either..but I love the show....especially Max. We can always lurk and watch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:55 pm

i'm good at lurking
Back to top Go down
cruising118

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:34 pm

I won't make a positive commitment, but I can make a possibly maybe. Smile Sounds fun! Can you get in contact with Karina Smirnoff? I sat next to her on a plane ride last fall and she was the sweetest person!
Back to top Go down
Carole
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Carole

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:53 pm

I would LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Whoo Hooo!! I love this idea. I am very interested if this cruise. I love, love, love DWTS. Never miss it. My sister and I both watch it faithfully and we would both be interested in a cruise with DWTS participants and the professionals. What a great idea!
Back to top Go down
fkurzweil
STAFF
STAFF
fkurzweil

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:04 pm

This is going to be super cruise; can't wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:05 pm

fred - i saw you were online and i was just going to ask you if you can dance?

tina - can you dance?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:09 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
fred - i saw you were online and i was just going to ask you if you can dance?

tina - can you dance?

Pat ABSOLUTELY!! And, Patrick, when you read this SAVE ME A DANCE!!!
Back to top Go down
fkurzweil
STAFF
STAFF
fkurzweil

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Like you I have two left feet. Help is on the way though!!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Two words......

Julianne Hough. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars Cruise?   Dancing With The Stars Cruise? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing With The Stars Cruise?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next