Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here! Empty
PostSubject: Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here!   Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:36 pm

Ok folks...

I know there is a thread or two with bad links and one announcing a wrong date.
If someone knows which ones they are...can you please post them in this thread???

I've seen them myself...but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack!

Use this thread to post anything on the forum you think needs fixing....thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here!   Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:06 pm

hey pete - members link isn't working. i couldn't remember my friend carols name (because i know she had to change it when it wouldn't work anymore and i still can't remember it)and when i clicked on members it doesn't go anywhere but back to the home page. and i think candy said some page wasn't working yesterday with operation hope floats.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here!   Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Figures you'd find work for me to do! Shucks...I was going to take my wife out to dinner! Now I gotta stay in and fix this.....NOT! Laughing

Ok...thanks. I'll check into these later. Unless I have too many green brewskis!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here!   Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:02 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
hey pete - members link isn't working. i couldn't remember my friend carols name (because i know she had to change it when it wouldn't work anymore and i still can't remember it)and when i clicked on members it doesn't go anywhere but back to the home page. and i think candy said some page wasn't working yesterday with operation hope floats.

Pat I'm in trying to fix it now
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here!   Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:15 pm

thanks tina. pete - since i don't drink - have a green one for me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here!   Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:17 pm

scratch Members area still isn't working but, I know you guys are on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here!   Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:04 pm

While you guys are working on fixing things...I'm off the email list and I keep adding my email and it says I'm already on the list yet I dont get the emails. I miss those emails!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here!   Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:10 pm

What happened to being able to click on a member's screen name to see something they posted? I really loved that feature...especially if I couldn't remember what thread it was on. Why can't we do that anymore? Steve...I hope you arent changing some of the good stuff! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thevacationstop
Host
Host
thevacationstop

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here!   Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:53 pm

mnmomof4 wrote:
What happened to being able to click on a member's screen name to see something they posted? I really loved that feature...especially if I couldn't remember what thread it was on. Why can't we do that anymore? Steve...I hope you arent changing some of the good stuff! Very Happy

I didn't change anything lately. If you click on a member's screen name, it brings you to a new page. Click on statistics and scroll down that page. You'll see links to find all posts or all topics for that member. Click the correct link and you have what you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
http://thevacationstop.com
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here!   Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Thanks Pat.
I checked all the OHF links and they appear to be working.
If there is something else...just note it here when you find it.

The Member list area may be a bug. The forum software was updated...and that is a known bug in the program. Maybe there will be a fix soon.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here!   Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:00 am

mnmomof4 wrote:
While you guys are working on fixing things...I'm off the email list and I keep adding my email and it says I'm already on the list yet I dont get the emails. I miss those emails!

Penny. I think I fixed your problem. You had your 'receive newsletters' button turned off. I turned it on...let me know if that doesn't fix your newsletter problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here!   Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Links or posts that need a fix: Report here!
Page 1 of 1