Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts Empty
PostSubject: Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts   Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:11 am

So where are all of our firefighters/police officers? Royal Caribbean is offering discounts for you. Very Happy

The post on CC says it's limited sailings and dates....but maybe some of you have bookings already on the dates.
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=946005
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts   Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:20 am

michele - i emailed rcl about an upgrade and got an email that said sorry no can do and just this minute there was a knock on the door and a fedex guy had a box for me from rcl. a freaking giant beach towel. please accept this because we can't give you an upgrade. since when did a towel equal an upgrade? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts   Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:21 am

oesnjstar wrote:
michele - i emailed rcl about an upgrade and got an email that said sorry no can do and just this minute there was a knock on the door and a fedex guy had a box for me from rcl. a freaking giant beach towel. please accept this because we can't give you an upgrade. since when did a towel equal an upgrade? LOL

Beachtowel???? As in a Royal Caribbean beach towel? We may be able to set up a trade if I ever get a mouse. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts   Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:43 am

yes a towel. you want it? i'll send it to you. i don't need it. email me your address and it's yours. oesnjstar@comcast.net is my email
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts   Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:04 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
yes a towel. you want it? i'll send it to you. i don't need it. email me your address and it's yours. oesnjstar@comcast.net is my email

You are kidding! Shocked I buy a towel on every cruiseline and the only one I don't have is Royal Caribbean. I was kicking myself because I forgot to buy one on Indy.

Emailing you now. THANK YOU PAT!
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts   Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:28 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
So where are all of our firefighters/police officers? Royal Caribbean is offering discounts for you. Very Happy

I work on ( analytically not actually) a firefighting aircraft , I wonder if that counts Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts   Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:52 pm

lordoftime wrote:
crusinmama06 wrote:

I work on ( analytically not actually) a firefighting aircraft , I wonder if that counts Very Happy

Well you could always try. Wink
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts   Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:57 pm

LT....maybe I can buy your tickets! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts   Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:15 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:

The post on CC says it's limited sailings and dates....but maybe some of you have bookings already on the dates.
[url=http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=946005
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=946005[/quote[/url]]

wooohoooo!!! oh wait..crap i'm not a firefighter anymore. lol PETE!! GOING TO NEED YOUR ID AND CREDIT CARD OLE PAL OF MINE!!! lol!

Don't we have a couple NY city cops on here?? Wonder if they know about this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts   Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:19 pm

well maybe one of the cops on the board want to get a group cruise together on rccl. and pete could pay for me?
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts   Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Let me check my money tree for ya Pat....

Nope. Roots are still buried in snow....no leaves sproutin'! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts   Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:25 pm

Hey Pete, while you are buying cruises, sign me up for one ok. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts   Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:26 pm

oh he's claiming his money tree isn't growing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts   Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:43 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
oh he's claiming his money tree isn't growing.

Oh sure, now he gets selfish. Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts   Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:23 pm

I wish I had a green thumb! cheers
Back to top Go down
cruizinmimi
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts   Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:26 pm

I'll be watching this one closely. My son-in-law is a firefighter and they love to cruise. We're headed out on the Liberty in June.

I can only hope he'll be lucky and get a discount!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts   Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Caribbean give Firefighter/Police discounts
Page 1 of 1