Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Article on Royal Champions

Go down 
+13
frudutx
Murphy
flowers
cruisenfever
critterchick
Love2Hula
MerryMeetingTravel
NDJollyMon
vlscruiser
Greyghost
thevacationstop
dream2cruise
JJ2sail
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:02 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
You know there is something a lot of people are overlooking. LOTS of companies have focus groups and "cheerleaders" if you will - Royal Caribbean isn't the first and certainly won't be the last to use this type of market research and/or marketing in general. I see no harm. Our polar bears are an honest bunch and, if they say they aren't being compensated - then I believe them.

OnMySoapBox
People love to stir up controversy but, this isn't the place to do it. There is another well known board that lives for this - well - crap. I wanted to write something else but, I'll keep it clean.

So to those who want to rip this topic to shreds, go over to that well known board and play mean over there.

Speaking of which... I have it on reliable source someone from Pennington, NJ was HERE that followed a link on this subject here. I think most of us know who I mean...

So if you're over here or have sent your flunkies over here to turn this board into the cynical, backstabbing, mean-spirited forum I forsaked for this one - a board making the world a better place. Take your nose and shove it where the sun don't shine! You and that type of non-sense isn't welcome here!
I was told by someone from NJ,there are indeed at least 5 people from the other site,who come here,just to "spy"...They go back and tell her......

oh heck,you can look at the members names list to see who has been here in the past day or so(for the intent of lurking,not adding anything).....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Kathy, I don't think you get what I'm indicating here. Pennington is where you know who is located - IP address that only ADMIN has access confirmed down to said competitors street address. Having the same initials as lying skunk Wink So in other words "IT" finally made the way over here to have a look around for itself...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:09 pm

In other words, queen cobra slithered over here herself. And if we aren't a threat, why the heck are they spending so much time worrying about what's happening here?
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:13 pm

Much ado about nothing.... BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING....

Who is cruising where next and why????????? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:18 pm

roflmao

Hey do the Polar Bears know about the Canary Islands sailing? http://canaryislands.makeswebsites.com/
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:48 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Because I am getting tired of defending myself against the lies..........thats why........I usually am very nice,but enough is enough..I do not get rewarded for saying good things about RCCL......people are believing a writer who is known to be biased.......
And I'm with Kathy............people are believing one person's article that is so full of holes if it were a ship it would sink.

We all know how she botched up the Cleveland Couple that got banned from cruising RCI...........that article was like a volcano ready to explode with all the misinformation in it.

Yes, we all remember what a mess that was. Some of us more than others lol!

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:59 pm

Kathy, I don't think you get what I'm indicating here. Pennington is where you know who is located - IP address that only ADMIN has access confirmed down to said competitors street address. Having the same initials as lying skunk Wink So in other words "IT" finally made the way over here to have a look around for itself...

You are to funny, I need to get out of the den more frequently. Lying skunk, that's a good one! Hey can I change my animal on the Zoo Cruise? lol!

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Murphy wrote:
Much ado about nothing.... BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING....

Who is cruising where next and why????????? Smile
Cozumel next week cuz I want to......... geek

I get what you mean Nick.............You and I are both talking about the same person.
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:32 pm

So.... How 'bout them Mets??? Razz

(just a change in subject... I'm from St. Louis... I'm a Cardinal fan...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:35 pm

bjjost wrote:

BOO!!!! I'm a Yankees fan - give me Jeter, Posada, yes, even A-fraud Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:47 pm

you can keep a-fraud. give me dem mets. damn yankess
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:52 pm

Nick...why you gettin' so worked up over CC??? WOW! Where did that deep seated anger come from? Where did the bad man touch you..... Laughing

A-Fraud....good one! roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:41 pm

really - have you spoken to any one about that anger? please i promise i'll behave from now on
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:35 pm

Nick... Nick... Nick... And here I thought you were a man with taste...

It's the Cardinals!! Pujols... Carpenter... Ankiel... come on now... what more can you ask for???

(no anger issues... we're off the CC thing...)
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:15 pm

bjjost wrote:

BOO!!!! I'm a Yankees fan - give me Jeter, Posada, yes, even A-fraud Razz

I'm with you Nick, grew up 3 blocks from Yankee Stadium!
Thanks for your input about the RC's which I am proud to be a Charter Member of flower ...
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:17 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
really - have you spoken to any one about that anger? please i promise i'll behave from now on

Hey Pat, dont you live some place in NJ??? Are you close to the town Nick is talking about?? lol I'm truly lost in this conversation. I need to get out more. You mean NJ is big enough to have more than one town? Compared to Texas, it looks so little bitty, cant take much to drive across the whole state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:24 pm

i'm not sure where pennington is. i want to say north jersey. i live sort of central nj so the most is about 3 hours south to the tip and 3 hours north to the northwest corner. it's not that big but we only have 2 or 3 major roads. the garden state parkway, nj turnpike, route 80. you make yourself known to others by exits. like i am exit 67 and nick's mother-in-law is exit 98. that's the garden state parkway at the shore. then the turnpike runs more middle and route 80 runs across in the northern area of the state. confused now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:38 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
i'm not sure where pennington is. i want to say north jersey. i live sort of central nj so the most is about 3 hours south to the tip and 3 hours north to the northwest corner. it's not that big but we only have 2 or 3 major roads. the garden state parkway, nj turnpike, route 80. you make yourself known to others by exits. like i am exit 67 and nick's mother-in-law is exit 98. that's the garden state parkway at the shore. then the turnpike runs more middle and route 80 runs across in the northern area of the state. confused now?

No, do you know what confuses me? Those jug handles or whatever the heck they're called. You can't make a left hand turn from any street in NJ, you have to use a jug handle. That's almost as bad as those merry go round circles that Massachusettes have in places like Cape Cod.

See, here in PA, we only make smart designs. You people in NJ are all messed up. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:51 pm

yes michele but i think the circles are pretty much common in south jersey here. and the left and u-turns are common here too. in north jersey where they have more traffic they seem to let people turn left. when i'm driving in a strange county i never know if i should be in the left or right to make the left turn. when i first moved here i couldn't understand why everybody said to go a certain way to brick hospital. then i realized i was making the left turn the wrong way. yeah it is screwy here. nj really doesn't have a clue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:26 am

baseball? who gives a rip about baseball when March Madness just let loose??? My daughter is currently glued to a TV at school right now praying for WKU to win (currently ahead at 1/2 time) so they can play Gonzaga next. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:51 am

oesnjstar wrote:
you can keep a-fraud. give me dem mets. damn yankess

Yeah, give me dem Mets 2!

A-Fraud, have to remember to tell hubby that one! Funny!
We are loyal KC Royals fans, whoo-hoo!

Michele, you are right on about PA! Some of the best roads I have ever ridden the Harley on!
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:15 am

Hey Susan!! March Madness... I'm with you on that one too...

Mizzou plays today at 2:00 pm!!! GO MIZZOU!!! (come on guys... I'm a Missouri gal... give me a break!)

Oh yeah... I like Texas A&M too and they won yesterday!!!!
Back to top Go down
ndmomof4
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
ndmomof4

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:26 am

NDSU first time eligible and they make it GO BISON Basketball Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:36 am

I really don't follow basketball hide but is Syracuse still in it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:38 am

Talk about a thread going OFF TOPIC!! roflmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Article on Royal Champions
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next