Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOOOOOLY COW!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PRTTravel
Travel Agent and Bi-Lingual Host

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:31 am

Hey, folks-

Well, almost all of the inside and oceanview staterooms are completely booked on this sailing. If you want to hold space, please email me IMMEDIATELY!!! PRTTraveller@gmail.com. I was lucky enough to be able to create the group. However, I need to book people in individual and pull them in to the group. INSANE!!! I know that people really wanted to go on this trip, but wanted inside or oceanview rooms. I don't want you to be left out.

Candy
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:40 am

As of right now, there are 5 inside staterooms and 11 oceanview staterooms left on the ENTIRE ship. And it isn't available to travel agents in Cruising Power yet-- I called to see if I could get the group.

Candy
Back to top Go down

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:03 pm

Candy what categories DO you have????
Back to top Go down

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:06 pm

she has verandas and suites so you'll be fine nick. all she wants is an email with the passenger names and ages and what cabin type you want.
Back to top Go down

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Gotcha
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:22 pm

Sorry, All-

I'm dealing with hospital BS. They now don't know if they are going to do the surgery. I'm so effing stressed out. I've been here since Friday. The surgen came in while I was on the phone with Celebrity to tell me that they want to have a second opinion. I am WIGGING OUT here!! ARRRRRGH!

Sorry. Now back to our regularly scheduled sane post....

I've got Aqua Class, Sky suite, Celebrity Suite, Deluxe Oceanview with Veranda and Concierge Class. I even nabbed two family suites, one of which I think I'm going to take for myself. The family suites need at least 5 people in them.

Candy
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:00 pm

I figured I would post here, since it's off topic with everything else...

Looking at the map of the Canary islands, I'm very surprised that we aren't stopping in Gibraltar or Casablanca.

CC
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:12 pm

I thought the same thing....why not stop on the Mainland of Africa????
Wayyyyyy cool!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Hi Guys,
A few years ago, another cruise line had some issues with security when some independent excursion had some troubles. So, I guess most cruise lines just don't want to deal with it. I think it's a shame to be that close and not make a stop.
Kelcie
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:19 pm

maybe there be pirates in zee area.... Pirate
Back to top Go down

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:22 pm

pete - bring your knife
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Yea! I can swashbuckle with the best of them....HOOOOOLY COW!!! 2
Back to top Go down

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Ok form a single line behind Pete for safety. Hey we might need to bring Vic the Cop with us for back up!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:53 pm

Yea...where's Vic???
We are going to need some security....
Back to top Go down

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:01 pm

So, we have the Canary Freeks against the pirates? Not such a good visual, guys.
I always thought for security, you form the line behind the biggest individual, now who can that be?
I updated the roll call on the Celebrity thread, please make corrections or additions please . Pat I bet Pete would do karaoke with you if Jimmy Buffett was on this cruise. Pete, how many of his concerts have you been to? I think I've seen him 4 times over the years,
Kelcie
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:32 pm

I played a pirate called "The Mary Jane Trapper" in a show called The Pirate Musical. I was a tap-dancing pirate that went by the stagename "M-Trap". I should find the photos of me as a pirate for this one.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

(Sorry. Pain meds.)

Can
Back to top Go down

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:42 pm

that's like me and the dead - in my much younger years - and jerry garcia's much more alive years.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:18 pm

kelcie....We roadtripped about 1500 miles to see Jimmy in concert last summer. The closest he came to us was Alpine Valley, WI. We've only had the chance to see him live 3 times...but they were all very memorable. My luck runs as short as my vacation time this year...as we won't make the trip again to his concert at Alpine.

A crowd of 60,000 parrotheads tailgating....is a spectacle to see. WOW!
Back to top Go down

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Hi Pete,
I've seen him in Key West, Dallas, Miami and Atlanta. He gives a great concert, and his book was pretty entertaining too. He's one of the few performers, I would actually pay to go see. I just like his laid back vibe. I wonder if they have parrots in the Canary Islands? I'll have to google it.
Kelcie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HOOOOOLY COW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOOOOOLY COW!!!   HOOOOOLY COW!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOOOOOLY COW!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2010 Group Cruises :: Celebrity Eclipse - May 21, 2010 - Canary Islands-
Jump to: