Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard Empty
PostSubject: Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard   Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:12 am

there is a cruise webpage that lists cruise webboards and i've asked them to list cruisefreeks but get no response. i emailed tina about this and tina says she gets no response either. so maybe if whoever reads this asks..... so i'll make it easy - copy and paste:

please list www.cruisefreeks.com on your webpage as a cruise webboard. the registration page can be found at: https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=register

please send this email to: messageboards@cruiseclues.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard   Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:00 pm

has anyone asked besides tina and me? i wonder why they won't add us
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard   Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:11 pm

I did....
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard   Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:20 pm

good going pete
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard   Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:24 pm

OK I could be totally wrong (has been known to happen once or twice before, Shut Up Ron) but that board hasn't been updated in years. If you look at the info, most of it is very outdated. The dailies haven't been updated since 2006. And even new ships like Independence aren't on it. I thought they weren't adding any new info to their board?

So don't take it personally, I think they are just leaving the board as is...nothing new has been added.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard   Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:28 pm

I figured that too....it's some's personal page.
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard   Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:32 pm

thought maybe asking them would prompt them to update it a little
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard   Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:49 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
thought maybe asking them would prompt them to update it a little

It's a nice idea but I remember reading about them and thought they were unable to update it anymore. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard   Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:21 pm

oh ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard   Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Ask To Be Included On This Webboard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Message Board Information :: Frequently Asked Questions-
Jump to: