Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Empty
PostSubject: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:17 pm

http://www.cruisebruise.com/Articles.html

i was doing a search because i really really want a royal caribbean mouse and seems you can only get it by winning a contest so i was searching to see if i could find anyone selling it other than the 1 person on ebay and came across this website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Yeah I've read it before. The site is actually one of the "censored" web sites that you aren't allowed to post a link from on CC. I don't know why though.

The one thing that kind of freeked me out is when I first started looking at that site, the story about my youngest being evacuated from the Disney Ship (when she was a baby) was listed on THAT site. The freeky thing is, I didn't put it there. So they must troll the internet for stories to put on there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Pat,

You can usually purchase a Royal Caribbean aqua mouse in the logo shop onboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:42 pm

barb - i looked specifically when i was on a few weeks ago and didn't see them because i have been wanting one for a year now. i emailed royal caribbean and asked if i could buy one, have one, anything but they said NO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:22 pm

Wow, I know I saw them on one ship. Maybe the Jewel but that would have been over a year ago. Guess I should have brought one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:03 pm

and now i won't be on rcl until next march. over a year to wait to see if i can buy one. if anyone is going and can buy me one i'll pay for it and shipping to me!!
Back to top Go down
thevacationstop
Host
Host
thevacationstop

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Pat,

Try to win this item on eBay. Click here
Back to top Go down
http://thevacationstop.com

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:09 pm

i have a snipe on that steve. just waiting for it to end but i suspect i may not be able to pay as much as i think it will go for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:00 pm

just found this link for seeing what prices priceline.com is accepting at the time you want to bid. http://www.betterbidding.com/

people probably already know about these links i'm finding but i didn't and i'm bored and just googling stuff
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:37 pm

cruisebruise....that's funny.
Kinda morbid...but fun reading. Thanx.
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Adirondack Pete
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Adirondack Pete

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:43 am

I find cruise bruise to be very negative in the sense that it prints
all the bad things that happen on cruise ships. The not so subtle
implication its presenting is that cruises for all there exspense and
hipe as an ideallic vacation are in fact tawdry and perilous. That is
there position and that is why people are curious and attracted to
the site. Vacations are activities which are supposse to be safe so
when they go wrong it makes for an interesting plot twist.

Its sensationalistic but also a guilty pleasure of mine to read now
and again. I dont think its a problem for people who acknowledge this
fact ,but for those who form an opinion based on the over dramatised
it could become problematic. In short, anytime you have a large number
of people someone will inevitably behave stupidly. Futhermore, when one
considers the millions of miles cruise ships log world wide the frequency
of ship board accidents is lower than automobile travel, air travel, or
simply walking around in your bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:47 am

of course pete the law of averages says when you put a lot of people on board a giant ship and run millions of miles a year and then throw in alcohol, things are bound to happen. almost all of us here have been on a cruise and know this is sensational reporting but nevertheless, you want to see it too.
Back to top Go down
Adirondack Pete
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Adirondack Pete

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:56 am

Thats why I call it a guilty pleasure I read it too. I do prefer
books about natural disasters I find those fascinating and more
objective. I have read some interesting maritime tragedies as well.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Pat, I won my aqua mouse on Vision in December, didn't see them in the gift shop either.

I use betterbidding alot, very good info.
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Pat I think the mouse they sell in the shops onboard is wireless, so its needs batteries. The old style is the one they give away in the drawing for CC M&M roll calls. I want one that is wired, not the wireless that can be bought in the shops.

Make sure you check and see which kind is which so you get the one you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:16 am

can you believe that mouse went for $37.99??? that just seems outrageous because it was a wired, non-optical, very basic with no back or forward buttons. i had a snipe in and i was willing to go to 30 but i never even considered 38.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Pat I will get you one! Just remind me when it gets closer to June. I'll check on Majesty.

Last September, I got an email from someone on the DisBoards who wanted a Disney Wonder model. I told my hubby that I was buying a Model for someone I didn't know. Laughing

So I will have NO PROBLEM doing this for you. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:18 pm

oh thanks michele. i couldn't believe how much that went for. it was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports   has anyone ever seen this?  very interesting cruise reports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

has anyone ever seen this? very interesting cruise reports
Page 1 of 1