Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing

Go down 
+3
flowers
Murphy
MerryMeetingTravel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MerryMeetingTravel
Host
Host

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-04-08

New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:57 am

Wow, not sure why that is happening. She actually phone me telling me that the bookings with her were cancelled...UGH.
If any of you have deposited, or placed money with Lona, make sure to check for the credits on your cards. You may all need to tell Lona that you want a confirmation that the bookings were cancelled...

I have all new booking numbers for all of you.

Dolores
Back to top Go down
http://www.MerryMeetingTravel.com

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:41 am

this sounds so nice. and i'm not on it because? oh that's right because i work for an ogre that took away all our vacation time. i know they read these boards!!!! i should get this as a bonus for working here for so many years without a bonus or raise for the last 2-1/2 years. argghhhhhhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:41 am

okay i'm done venting
Back to top Go down
MerryMeetingTravel
Host
Host

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:43 am

Sorry Pat! Sure wish you could join us on this sailing... we have a nice group so far!

Dolores
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:01 am

yes i see you have a nice group. and i'm sure it will grow by february 2010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:00 pm

Is Celebrity usually good about reflecting changes in bookings promptly on the website? Sometimes when we've made changes on Princess it takes a couple of weeks, even though if you call, they have all the right stuff in the booking computer. The two (booking and website) aren't necessarily linked in real time and it takes a while for the website to get in sync. I haven't called Celebrity at this point, as the website indicates 'call your TA' for information about the bookings, but will do so if that's needed.
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:15 pm

kohaladonah wrote:
Is Celebrity usually good about reflecting changes in bookings promptly on the website? Sometimes when we've made changes on Princess it takes a couple of weeks, even though if you call, they have all the right stuff in the booking computer. The two (booking and website) aren't necessarily linked in real time and it takes a while for the website to get in sync. I haven't called Celebrity at this point, as the website indicates 'call your TA' for information about the bookings, but will do so if that's needed.

I was thinking it might be more like RCL's online the way they show it. Susan booked me with a guarantee, so that booking shows, and then I asked for a specific cabin, and for some reason she booked it as a new reservation, so now I have two showing. Neither shows cancelled. You cant tell which one is the real one either by looking. So the old one on Celebrity may show until it drops off after the date of the cruise and then the new one show up when you put it in, so both will be there. RCL owns Celebrity, so they probably have similar online systems?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:43 pm

MerryMeetingTravel wrote:
Wow, not sure why that is happening. She actually phone me telling me that the bookings with her were cancelled...UGH.
If any of you have deposited, or placed money with Lona, make sure to check for the credits on your cards. You may all need to tell Lona that you want a confirmation that the bookings were cancelled...

I have all new booking numbers for all of you.

Dolores
Got my money back last week...........
Back to top Go down
UtahCouple
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:40 am

I received my money back as well, and checked Celebrities site this morning and it confirms as canceled.

Do I have a new reservation to check on now?
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:44 am

UtahCouple wrote:
Do I have a new reservation to check on now?

I was wondering that too?
Back to top Go down
MerryMeetingTravel
Host
Host

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:38 pm

I have cabins on hold... and will be working on the confirmations to you all.

Dolores
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:28 am

The cancellation is showing up now. When will the new one be 'official' Dolores?
Back to top Go down
MerryMeetingTravel
Host
Host

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:43 am

I am hoping this week Donna. I will asap!

Dolores
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:24 am

Ok looks like we're doing the back to back. I'll know better this week! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UtahCouple
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 pm

Sweet!!! Seriously, what better way to spend with your loved one on Valentines Day? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:34 pm

I know! And with a private concert on the beach with Gary Hoey?? It doesn't get any better!
Back to top Go down
MerryMeetingTravel
Host
Host

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:22 pm

Ohhhh, Nick... believe me... it will get better....

Dolores
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:22 pm

how can it get better dolores?
Back to top Go down
MerryMeetingTravel
Host
Host

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:04 pm

LOL Pat! There will be more to add!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:20 pm

can't wait. who knows what will happen in a year? maybe i'll be able to make it. woo hoo
Back to top Go down
MerryMeetingTravel
Host
Host

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:51 pm

I am working closely with Gary about bands/ musicians to add to the line up...

Believe me, as soon as I know and contracts are signed... I will post...

Dolores
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:21 pm

That's so cool Dolores!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:46 am

Back from our Grand Princess cruise, which was fabulous...

Dolores: If you need any help feel free to call upon me Smile ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:57 pm

Hey Dolores - I was emailing Tina - all I can say is Shocked fingers and toes crossed!!! It would be awesome if said *blank* agrees to book along with Gary. It would be an AWESOME show!!

I won't be too disappointed if it doesn't happen but, if it does - WOW - guaranteed sell out!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:46 pm

hey - what do you know that i don't know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing   New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Agent/ Agency for the February 14th Solstice Sailing
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next