Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?

Go down 
+6
taurus988
UtahCouple
Greta
flowers
HelenB
lordoftime
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:48 am

Chef Ramsey is so funny to watch, although we like to watch Kitchen Nightmares with him too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:53 am

UtahCouple wrote:

why do they always pick the gay guys from Utah? I swear if it's a guy from Utah, that's the way it is. (BTW, I'm not being prejudice in any way so please don't take it wrong. Just wondering why it's "always" that way... lol, the nation is going to start wondering if there's any straight people here)

HA - don't worry. I think people know that the majority of Utah is anything but gay!

Maybe they are trying to make a point as it must surprise some to see anyone "different" would hail from Utah too. It is home to the most gorgeous national parks - and the gorgeous Osmonds too - but is hardly the gayest of places!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:43 am

AlohaTad wrote:
UtahCouple wrote:

why do they always pick the gay guys from Utah? I swear if it's a guy from Utah, that's the way it is. (BTW, I'm not being prejudice in any way so please don't take it wrong. Just wondering why it's "always" that way... lol, the nation is going to start wondering if there's any straight people here)

HA - don't worry. I think people know that the majority of Utah is anything but gay!

Maybe they are trying to make a point as it must surprise some to see anyone "different" would hail from Utah too. It is home to the most gorgeous national parks - and the gorgeous Osmonds too - but is hardly the gayest of places!

Hey I know everyone in Utah isn't gay. After all I watch Big Love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:43 am

i don't usually watch the amazing race but i did watch on sunday and thought it was awesome when he signed you are team #1 to the deaf guy. it was emotional.
Back to top Go down
Infi
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:01 pm

PRTTravel wrote:
I love, love, love Survivor!!! And then I go right to Hell's Kitchen. Anyone into that, too?

I do the exact same thing! Looking forward to it being on again tonight...missed it last week.
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel
Travel Agent and Bi-Lingual Host

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:37 pm

Me, too. Tonight's HK promises to be a bit extreme.
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:14 pm

HelenB wrote:
cruzinmama wrote:
HelenB,
Aren't they awful. I couldn't stand to hear that woman whine any more either!

And not only that, but her husband is complaining about her! She may not be all he wants, but he must have realized her avilities (or lack thereof) before leaving for the race. And now that they're racing, he should be encouraging her, not demeaning her!

And after all, he's the one who got lost on the way to the pit stop yodellers. Wink

I was kind of appalled at that husband. He showed a side of himself very close to being what Id call abusive.

I was watching FOX news and happened to see a episode of wife swap where the woman was demened by the new husband something awful. He called her some really hurtfull things, and said he was trying to use smaller words she would understand, and how smart he was. ..... anywho..... he is suing the show, saying they used the worst clips to make him appear in a bad light (as if no matter how often you say things like that its ok if you have other good things to say?). He is apparantly getting a lot of hate mail .... with good reason. He is blaming the show, not himself.
Back to top Go down
HelenB
Resident Expert Family Cruising
HelenB

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:14 pm

I can't stand these abusive guys. Makes me appreciate the man I married all the more! My FIL is like that, and I'm so glad DH sees it now and turned out opposite!

I watch Hell's Kitchen too! I love seeing the inner working of the restaurant. Not to mention watching the good chefs in action and seeing how many mistakes they all make! Makes me wonder about eating out... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommycruises.com
PRTTravel

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:30 pm

I CANNOT believe Charlie went home last night on HK. Candice had it coming on Survivor, though.

Incidentally, I'm Candice and my son is Charlie. Heh.

Candy
Back to top Go down
HelenB
HelenB

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:43 pm

I hope Kate's not pregnant! On the island, that's a death sentence...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:08 pm

i was sort of sorry to see the women win on hells kitchen last night because i would like to have seen lacy go home. she is a pain in the butt.
Back to top Go down
UtahCouple
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Helen!!! Wrong thread. Wink heh heh
Back to top Go down
HelenB
HelenB

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:29 pm

UtahCouple wrote:
Helen!!! Wrong thread. Wink heh heh

Oops.... all of these TV discussions... scratch BlondeMoment
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Hi all...

Been out of the loop lately. This past week we had company (SIL and family from GA).

This is my kind of thread. I am a reality show junkie. Love love love them. Survivor, Amazing Race, Bachelor, Big Brother etc..... I'm with you guys...do not like Coach...and why would you mention that you are married to someone famous. BIG mistake. She better find the idol soon or she is bye bye.

And also I do not like hearing them complain on how hard it is. It is not like it the first time the show has been on.

Also love the Race...love the mother/son. Hope they go far. Don't like the hillbilly hubby though.

Kim
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Cruising Rays wrote:
Also love the Race...love the mother/son. Hope they go far. Don't like the hillbilly hubby though.

I love the mother/son team, too. I hope they go far. Can't wait to watch tonight.
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:15 pm

chrystine wrote:
Cruising Rays wrote:

I love the mother/son team, too. I hope they go far. Can't wait to watch tonight.

Im watching now too. I admit it, Im a reality show junkie. Nothing else, just these shows, well maybe news, but other than that I could miss the rest of tv easily.
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Another great AR episode tonight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:18 am

i don't watch this all the time but i couldn't stand how he passive/aggressively abuses his wife. i'm glad i don't have to watch them anymore. and those 2 blondes - what the heck were they doing with the fence posts? good grief. i was yelling at them through the tv.
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:25 am

Yes, he was a little annoying but I thought the wife was worse with all of her crying and the pity me attitude. I was yelling at the dumb girls too lol. Being flight attendants, I thought they would have an edge in the Race. I was wrong Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:30 am

i agree that the husband/wife just fed off of each other. i pity them and glad i just don't have to see it anymore. and of course, the network played it up too. but those flight attendants - holy cow. they were dumber than the wood they were carrying around.
Back to top Go down
HelenB
HelenB

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:59 pm

I was so annoyed with those blonde women. I don't even like them that much, but I soooo wanted them to beat the hillbillys to the pit stop! I'm glad they did!

It seems like the blonde girls and the sisters will be among the next few to go, based on performance these first couple of legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:45 pm

helen - weren't they the stupidest? i was yelling at the tv. they were carrying those fence posts around like what they were going to do with them. i mean even the hillbillies figured it out. not one other group picked up the fence posts.
Back to top Go down
HelenB
HelenB

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Just goes to show you why as a blonde I have a hard time getting respect.... Wink

I'm liking the two red-haired women, and the stuntmen team.
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:05 pm

I'm cracking up reading your posts about the blondes and the fence posts. It is just as funny now as it was then. And they were saying "where do we get these stamped". LOL. I don't think it will be long before there gig is up.

Kim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:04 am

I am laughing my tushie off reading this. If they aren't the next to go, I will be very surprised. They walked under the finish line post, like something would happen if they did, I was just hysterical watching them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?   Forget Lost - who watches Survivor? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forget Lost - who watches Survivor?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next