Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)

Go down 
+2
JJ2sail
NDJollyMon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Empty
PostSubject: Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)   Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:05 pm

Wow...packing sux!
I finally finished after an all day adventure trying to find everything.
I've got an early flight...so I can't stay and play....too long. Emerald Princess is calling....."Pete....Pete...come to me."

I'm ready for some warm sun, cold drinks...and some palm trees. cheers

Talk to you soon!

Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Porth25
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)   Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:55 pm

Bon Voyage Pete!

Have a blast!

We'll try to carry on with out you............ Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)   Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:16 am

Have a great cruise Pete. We were on Emerald's sister ship - the Crown - last year and loved it.

Bon Voyage!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)   Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:14 am

I hope if you all get on board your cruise you give a day by day "DIARY" or report to us of what you are doing, your opinions etc.. Getting on the computer on board will be a touch with home, right?

I enjoyed doing that when I was on the River boat and then when I got home I reread it and it was fun reliving those memories again. ENJOY THE HEAT and the sun! Smile
Back to top Go down
becktours
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
becktours

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)   Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:18 am

Bon Voyage Pete,

I hope you, Cindy, Darlene, Kent, Tammy & Marty have a great time!!!! I'll be thinking about you guys!!

Try to post some updates if you can!!! Have a Princess Dream dessert for me!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.becktours.com

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)   Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:13 am

Bon Voyage Pete, have a great cruise and enjoy your escape from the cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)   Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:41 am

Pete,

HAve a great trip. The boards will be boring without your warped sense of humour Very Happy Can't wait to hear your reports!
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)   Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:53 pm

Pete, have a GREAT time! Looking forward to your report and hopefully a LIVE report or two!! Don't worry we'll keep Nick in line! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)   Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:58 pm

hey pete - BON VOYAGE. have a wonderful trip
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)   Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:13 pm

Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Sinkin12Nice porthole Pete, let's hope the view isn't more like this................. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)   Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:40 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Wow...packing sux!
I finally finished after an all day adventure trying to find everything.
I've got an early flight...so I can't stay and play....too long. Emerald Princess is calling....."Pete....Pete...come to me."

I'm ready for some warm sun, cold drinks...and some palm trees. cheers

Talk to you soon!

Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Porth25

Hey Pete. Sorry you aren't here to read this. Don't take this wrong but I hope your ship hits an iceburg and sinks. Hey but don't worry. If it does I have it on good authority crap floats, and as most of us here know...you are full of it!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)   Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Have a great cruise Pete!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)   Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:13 pm

Have a great time Pete!! We'll try to manage around here without you. Wink We look forward to hearing all about the cruise once you return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)   Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:14 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Have a great time Pete!! We'll try to manage around here without you. Wink We look forward to hearing all about the cruise once you return.

no...no we don't. Because in order to hear all about his cruise..that mean he would have to come back. Hey I have an idea. Lets move the Cruise Freek site and not tell him!! I mean it works when kids leave home for college why not for Pete?? lol!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)   Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:15 pm

No icebergs out here.....ahhhhhhhh.
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
becktours
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
becktours

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)   Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Great to hear from you Pete!!! How's the cruise going so far?
Back to top Go down
http://www.becktours.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)   Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bon Voyage....you bunch of FREEKS! :-)
Page 1 of 1