Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking a family cruise.

Go down 
+4
HelenB
NDDad
Greta
jmodine
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Taking a family cruise. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a family cruise.   Taking a family cruise. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:00 pm

I had towel animals on ISLAND PRINCESS HAWAII...but this last cruise on EMERALD PRINCESS...not one.

PS...I did have the best cabin steward I can remember though!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Taking a family cruise.   Taking a family cruise. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:11 pm

it is so disapointing without the animal towels Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Taking a family cruise.   Taking a family cruise. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:18 pm

At least I knew where I could find my towels....
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Taking a family cruise.   Taking a family cruise. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:38 pm

Michele- You will always be a RC in my eyes lol. Great review- seeing the pics brought back memories of my Liberty cruise. The girls look like they had an awesome time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a family cruise.   Taking a family cruise. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:07 pm

chrystine wrote:
Michele- You will always be a RC in my eyes lol. Great review- seeing the pics brought back memories of my Liberty cruise. The girls look like they had an awesome time.

Awww thanks Chrystine. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

So when are WE cruising together???? When's your next cruise, Oasis?

I am heading up to NYC on March 21st. You won't be there right? Laughing
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

PostSubject: Re: Taking a family cruise.   Taking a family cruise. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Next is the Dream this Thanksgiving and then Oasis in Aug & Sept, 2010. What are you doing in NYC next month?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a family cruise.   Taking a family cruise. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:54 pm

chrystine wrote:
What are you doing in NYC next month?

I declared it a "Mommy and Daughter" day for my oldest. She puts up with so much having a little sister like she does.

So daddy is watching the youngest. And my oldest and I are heading to NYC for the day. I have tickets to Mary Poppins. Very Happy It was my gift to her that she could plan the day as SHE WANTS. So she chose Mary Poppins, the central park zoo, wants a ride on the Toys R Us Ferris Wheel and dinner at Ellen's Stardust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a family cruise.   Taking a family cruise. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:59 pm

Michele - that is such as awesome thing to do for her!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a family cruise.   Taking a family cruise. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:27 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
chrystine wrote:
What are you doing in NYC next month?

I declared it a "Mommy and Daughter" day for my oldest. She puts up with so much having a little sister like she does.

So daddy is watching the youngest. And my oldest and I are heading to NYC for the day. I have tickets to Mary Poppins. Very Happy It was my gift to her that she could plan the day as SHE WANTS. So she chose Mary Poppins, the central park zoo, wants a ride on the Toys R Us Ferris Wheel and dinner at Ellen's Stardust.

WOW Michelle ... what a great idea and thing to do for your oldest. I understand completely why you are doing it. My oldest also feels that way at times. Wish I was closer ... i would join you!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a family cruise.   Taking a family cruise. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:51 am

that will be a great time for just the two of you.
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

PostSubject: Re: Taking a family cruise.   Taking a family cruise. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:45 am

You guys will love Mary Poppins. We saw it a few weeks ago and it was terrific. Let me know next time you have a family NYC trip or amusement park trip plan and we will try to join you. Maybe Knoebels or Hershey?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a family cruise.   Taking a family cruise. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:09 pm

chrystine wrote:
You guys will love Mary Poppins. We saw it a few weeks ago and it was terrific. Let me know next time you have a family NYC trip or amusement park trip plan and we will try to join you. Maybe Knoebels or Hershey?

We are always up for a Hershey or Knoebels trip. We go to one or the other practically every weekend over the summer. I know we go to the spring preview in Hershey. They open it up for some limited rides...but the price will be lower.
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

PostSubject: Re: Taking a family cruise.   Taking a family cruise. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:15 pm

We try to get to Hershey during the off-season Spring, Halloween and/or Christmas weekends too. Let me know the next time you guys go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a family cruise.   Taking a family cruise. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:09 pm

chrystine wrote:
We try to get to Hershey during the off-season Spring, Halloween and/or Christmas weekends too. Let me know the next time you guys go.

April 12th - "Springtime in the park" at Hershey. Very Happy

$23.95 for ages 9 and up
$15.95 for 3 - 8
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

PostSubject: Re: Taking a family cruise.   Taking a family cruise. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:14 pm

Ok, if the weather is nice that weekend, sounds like a plan. I'm in Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a family cruise.   Taking a family cruise. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a family cruise.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3