Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction and short cruise bio!

Go down 
+5
Greta
Cruising Rays
mytee4ever
JJ2sail
Taino
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Taino

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Introduction and short cruise bio! Empty
PostSubject: Introduction and short cruise bio!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:56 pm

Hello Fellow Cruise Freaks,

As you can already tell, my sreen name is "taino". I am a new member and wanted to use my first posting as an opportunity to introduce myself and give a short cruise bio. I've been on four cruises and I'm totally hooked on cruising. My first cruise was a seven day western carribean itinerary on Royal Carribeans "Freedom of the Seas" going on it's third cruise since it first came out. WOW, what a way to be introduced to cruising! Fantastic ship!! The second cruise was a theme smooth jazz "Dave Koz" cruise which was very memorable on Holland America's "Westerdam" going to the eastern carribean. As a smooth jazz lover, I really enjoyed listening to, partying with -up close and personal- and meeting all those great musicians and entertainers I've listen to on the radio for years. The third cruise was on the "Carnival Pride" during spring break cruising to the Mexican Riviera, which turned out to be a non-stop party. Lots of fun! My fourth and last cruise was the most scenic, aboard Princess's beautiful "Carribeans Princess" visiting the gorgeous classic southern carribean islands. Those islands down there are truly lush! That is it, just four. But I'm hoping on many more!! I have recently been lucky enough to win a inside cabin, on this website, for "Freaky Friday" Nov 8,09 cruise on the new Carnival "Splendor" to the Mexican Riviera. It is going to be alot of fun going back to the Mexican Riviera, especially on a new ship, and getting to know and party with cruise freaks members. Please feel free to email and say hi!!

A cruise friend for life, "taino"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and short cruise bio!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:02 pm

Hi Taino,

Welcome to the boards! Welcome
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and short cruise bio!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Welcome to Cruise Freeks! And congratulations on your win!
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and short cruise bio!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:34 pm

Welcome Taino!

Towanda
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and short cruise bio!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:13 am

Hi and welcome aboard Taino. Glad to have you Welcome

Kim and Mike Smile
Back to top Go down
Taino

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and short cruise bio!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:49 am

THANK YOU!... all your kind welcome!

Taino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Welcome!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:15 am

Hello Taino,

Welcome to the boards! Welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and short cruise bio!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:59 pm

Welcome to our wonderful community!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and short cruise bio!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Welcome to the boards Taino!!! If you have any questions or concerns please let me know!!! I would love to warn you of a few members, but what would be the fun in that. I am sure you will find out who I am talking about in short time.
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and short cruise bio!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:24 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Welcome to the boards Taino!!! If you have any questions or concerns please let me know!!! I would love to warn you of a few members, but what would be the fun in that. I am sure you will find out who I am talking about in short time.

Welcome Taino! I found it interesting that Ron of all people would like to warn you about "a few members". We do have a lot of fun on this board and there are some who like to pick at others (all in good fun!) but I will not name any names (RON). lol! Oh I guess I did!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.purpleparrottravel.com
Jfultz81
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Jfultz81

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and short cruise bio!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Welcome Taino!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and short cruise bio!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:35 pm

See Taino,

I told you it wouldn't take long to find out who "those members" were. You just found the first one...Greta. What's that saying?? The guilty dog always barks???
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and short cruise bio!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:42 pm

You started it. Plus you haven't PM'd me back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.purpleparrottravel.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and short cruise bio!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:48 pm

Ron, play nice, we don't want to scare people off Wink
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
Adirondack Pete
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Adirondack Pete

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and short cruise bio!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Bienvenue!! Taino, you will find a lot of important information
and advice on this website. We are salty dogs but still learn
some new things now and again.
Back to top Go down
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and short cruise bio!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:21 pm

hi, congrats on your great win
Back to top Go down
Taino

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and short cruise bio!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:42 pm

Sounds like there are a lot of fun, interesting, personalies on this website!
Tell me who is planning on going to the Freaky Friday's November 8 2009 cruise with Gary Hoey on the beautiful Carnival Splendor? I have a job that can be very demanding, so this cruise and meeting outgoing people like yourselves would be a great outlet for me. Taino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and short cruise bio!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:45 pm

Taino wrote:
Sounds like there are a lot of fun, interesting, personalies on this website!
Tell me who is planning on going to the Freaky Friday's November 8 2009 cruise with Gary Hoey on the beautiful Carnival Splendor? I have a job that can be very demanding, so this cruise and meeting outgoing people like yourselves would be a great outlet for me. Taino
I probably will be!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and short cruise bio!   Introduction and short cruise bio! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction and short cruise bio!
Page 1 of 1