Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Norwegian Epic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New Norwegian Epic Empty
PostSubject: New Norwegian Epic   New Norwegian Epic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Just wondering if any one esle has seen this yet. I just got an email for it. It has a bowling alley, an Ice Bar, and even something similar to Royal Caribbeans Oasis Aqua Theater in the back. Here is a link to it...

http://epic.ncl.com/epic/main.html#
Back to top Go down

New Norwegian Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Norwegian Epic   New Norwegian Epic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Jackie, I was checking it out. I admit it does look interesting. I can't imagine trying to bowl with rough seas. Sounds like something Ron, Pete and I will have to try!
Back to top Go down

New Norwegian Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Norwegian Epic   New Norwegian Epic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Oh and if anyone is interested, there is a poll up about getting a group, maybe even on the Inaugural for Norwegian Epic, here's the link:

https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/group-cruise-proposals-f35/norwegian-epic-inaugural-sailing-summer-2010-t2745.htm
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

New Norwegian Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Norwegian Epic   New Norwegian Epic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Jackie, I was checking it out. I admit it does look interesting. I can't imagine trying to bowl with rough seas. Sounds like something Ron, Pete and I will have to try!

Yea!

New Norwegian Epic Movies%20Kingpin
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

New Norwegian Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Norwegian Epic   New Norwegian Epic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Maybe you could get that chick in the dress on the other thread to go bowling in that......

o.k. I'm sorry
Back to top Go down

New Norwegian Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Norwegian Epic   New Norwegian Epic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:02 pm

Just thought of something, better keep her out of the ice bar too....
Remember Flick in "The Christmas Story"

Ouch....
Back to top Go down

New Norwegian Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Norwegian Epic   New Norwegian Epic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:19 pm

jackie - you're bad
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

New Norwegian Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Norwegian Epic   New Norwegian Epic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:56 pm

Well they have pool tables that adjust to the pitch and roll of the ship , so a bowling alley should be no problem ThreadBump

Tony
Back to top Go down

New Norwegian Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Norwegian Epic   New Norwegian Epic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:01 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
jackie - you're bad

Your right, sorry...
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-12-10

New Norwegian Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Norwegian Epic   New Norwegian Epic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:25 pm

cruzinmama wrote:
Just thought of something, better keep her out of the ice bar too....
Remember Flick in "The Christmas Story"

Ouch....

Too funny! roflmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Norwegian Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Norwegian Epic   New Norwegian Epic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Norwegian Epic
Page 1 of 1