Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!

Go down 
+7
Infi
Greta
mytee4ever
chrystine
dream2cruise
Immebsmom
Big Red Robyn
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Empty
PostSubject: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:12 am

Holy Crap as Frank Barone would say! And they are talking about breast feeding these babies on GMA.... Shocked

God Bless them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:25 am

breast feeding? what is she just going to sit in a chair for 2 years and swap out babies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:49 am

I just caught the end of the story on GMA. My gosh, her b**bs will be dragging around her ankles next year!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:24 am

Yep, breastfeeding. I just went back and watched the video of the interview with Diane Sawyer.Here is the link..

http://abcnews.go.com/gma

Go to 8 bundles of joy story. They were all born in 5 minutes, and the 8th one was a surprise, they were only expecting seven.They actually are doing very well for only weighing 1.5-3.5 lbs. All breathing on their own. Amazing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:08 am

cruzinmama wrote:
I just caught the end of the story on GMA. My gosh, her b**bs will be dragging around her ankles next year!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing That's funny!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:29 am

cruzinmama wrote:
Holy Crap as Frank Barone would say! And they are talking about breast feeding these babies on GMA.... Shocked

God Bless them!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Immebsmom
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Immebsmom

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:21 pm

Thought you would like the hear the latest on the kids...and the new babies make
14 kids at home - and apprently no dad

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/29/earlyshow/health/main4761676.shtml
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:26 pm

Immebsmom,

Holy Monkeys would fit in right about here ! I had no idea she that many other children at home. She lives with her Grandparents? Whats up with that?
Back to top Go down
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
dream2cruise

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:29 pm

Well, the government will be taking care of these kids if there is no daddy around. She must have been taking something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:14 am

she better get more than her parents to help her with 14 children. see that is what always amazed me. i could have 10 miscarriages and no children but a crackhead could get pregnant in a bus station and leave it somewhere. go figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:55 am

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/01/30/mother.octuplets/index.html

she does have a husband - he's a contract worker in iraq right now but coming home.
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:03 am

Husband or not, who in their right mind would have 8 embryos implanted when you already have 6 young children at home? It does not make any sense to me. And I would question the ethics of the physician who allowed her to undergo the fertility treatment. It is wrong on so many levels. Isn't fertility treatment for women who have difficulty conceiving?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:54 am

Chrystine, I am with you on that one. So, so wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:42 pm

ethics aside - she's nuts to want 14 children
Back to top Go down
Immebsmom
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Immebsmom

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:41 pm

And it gets even MORE convoluted!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,485924,00.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:49 pm

good grief.
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:14 pm

I just don't understand why a person with 6 children at home...all under the age of 8...would choose to have fertility treatments! ((shaking head in confusion)) Suspect Then we find out that she had previously filed bankruptcy & abandoned her home. I get in the "economic times" we are in that people are doing that, but how can you afford fertility treatments if you can't afford your house? Or to pay the bills you already have? Maybe I'm just being too judgemental, but I really don't understand this at all!

Towanda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:17 pm

now i read somewhere that she worked at the fertility center so it's getting stranger yet.
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:23 am

Also read online today that she is trying to get Oprah and Diane Sayer (I think it was Diane) to help get a deal to have some sort of show. Hoping to make $2 million to support her kids. I think with the publicity (negative) that she has been getting it will not work out like she planned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purpleparrottravel.com

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:48 am

well it's either that or the rest of her country pays for her and her kids on welfare
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:53 pm

This story just keeps getting more and more bizarre. I think she did this to make money.
Back to top Go down
Immebsmom
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Immebsmom

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:48 pm

Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:33 am

OMG, it is really sad and disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Infi
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:49 pm

With each revelation the story just gets stranger and stranger. Will have to watch the Ann Curry interview with her tonight, I'm sure there will be some answers and more weirdness there.
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:37 pm

She says she is not on welfare & will never go on welfare, but currently receives food stamps and social security benefits for 3 of the 6 other children. Aren't food stamps a form of welfare? I know people make distinctions in their minds to justify receiving assistance, but she is really deluded. I have no idea how she can really believe she can spend quality time with each child once they all come home.

Towanda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!   SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoCal Woman gives birth to Octuplets!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next