Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RCCL Freedom of the Seas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueCruizinGal
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
BlueCruizinGal

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-11

RCCL Freedom of the Seas Empty
PostSubject: RCCL Freedom of the Seas   RCCL Freedom of the Seas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Is anyone planning for "Freedom of the Seas" cruise? Just curious; thinking about going December 06, 2009. Ok, most likely going, not thinking, lol.

BlueCruizinGal
Back to top Go down
BlueCruizinGal
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
BlueCruizinGal

PostSubject: RCCL "Freedom of the Seas"   RCCL Freedom of the Seas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:02 pm

Hello?? Question Isn't anyone even thinking about this cruise? Surely......just surely.....someone else here may be going. Shocked OK......hopefully someone will respond; I'll be waiting......patiently, lol! Take care all,

BlueCruizinGal
Back to top Go down
Former Cruise Critic
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Former Cruise Critic

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: RCCL Freedom of the Seas   RCCL Freedom of the Seas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Welcome to the boards Blue but, since Royal Caribbean changed the Oasis of the Seas Inaugural to December 5th, I think that is where most of us plan on being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RCCL Freedom of the Seas   RCCL Freedom of the Seas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:30 pm

I love the Freedom class ships!! But alas I'll be on Oasis from Dec 1-5 and then Dec 5-12 this year with the Cruise Freeks gang.
Back to top Go down
BlueCruizinGal
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
BlueCruizinGal

PostSubject: Freedom of the Seas   RCCL Freedom of the Seas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:16 pm

OK, I must be lost; since I'm rather "new" here, may I ask about the "Oasis"? Is this a new ship? Also, what is the Inauguration of a ship? Boy, I'm really new to this, lol.

Thank you all for telling me; do ya think we might be on the Freedom of the Seas alone? Ok, just kidding.

Have a great time on the Oasis you all!

BlueCruizinGal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RCCL Freedom of the Seas   RCCL Freedom of the Seas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:24 pm

BlueCruizinGal wrote:
OK, I must be lost; since I'm rather "new" here, may I ask about the "Oasis"? Is this a new ship? Also, what is the Inauguration of a ship? Boy, I'm really new to this, lol.

Thank you all for telling me; do ya think we might be on the Freedom of the Seas alone? Ok, just kidding.

Have a great time on the Oasis you all!

BlueCruizinGal

Blue let me introduce you to Oasis of the Seas - the world's largest cruise ship to date. Entering service December, 2009.

Click the link and be prepared to be amazed!
http://oasisoftheseas.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RCCL Freedom of the Seas   RCCL Freedom of the Seas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:26 pm

Hey Blue. I didn't see this sooner or I would have responded. Very Happy

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Freedom class on Royal Caribbean. That would be Freedom, Liberty or Independence of the Seas. It is my favorite class of ship so far. And 2 of us from Cruise Freek are actually leaving for Independence of the Seas this coming Saturday. WooHoo

So when I get back, I will have a review posted and more pictures.

Oasis of the Seas - www.oasisoftheseas.com is the newest ship, yet to set sail for Royal Caribbean. It is a whole new class. And a whole new design. It's first sailing (the inaugural) is on December 5, 2009. There will be a special 4 day cruise on Oasis to Labadee Haiti (Royal's Private Beach area) on Dec 1, 2009.

So no, you won't be alone on Freedom. But the Cruise Freek group is planning to sail on Oasis. And some of us are going on Cunard for the 2 week holiday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RCCL Freedom of the Seas   RCCL Freedom of the Seas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:47 pm

"inaugural" is the first full length "revenue" sailing of the ship ... for the Oasis that is the 7 night Dec 5th sailing ... there is a prior revenue sailing (4 nights Dec 1st) that is not being treated as the inaugural sailing by RCCL.
Back to top Go down
BlueCruizinGal
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
BlueCruizinGal

PostSubject: Freedom responses   RCCL Freedom of the Seas Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:16 pm

thank you all so much for the information. Hopefully, I'll have the pleasure of sailing on the Oasis one day. I hope you all that are going will have a wonderful time; I'm sure you will.

Also, cruisinmama06, thank you for your response as well. I hope you will have a great time. I know what you mean about the "class" on those ships. I've only sailed a few tmes and I love it!''

Take care and God Bless you all,

cruizingal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RCCL Freedom of the Seas   RCCL Freedom of the Seas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RCCL Freedom of the Seas
Page 1 of 1