Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GREAT Job Steve!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

GREAT Job Steve!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GREAT Job Steve!!!!!   GREAT Job Steve!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:25 pm

I just have to thank you for the site reorganization. It's looking great!

Thank you for all of your hard work and time!
Back to top Go down
thevacationstop
Host
Host
thevacationstop

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: GREAT Job Steve!!!!!   GREAT Job Steve!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:30 pm

You're welcome. I still have to move the 2011 & 2012 group cruise stuff. I my daughter's pre-calculus homework help doesn't take too long I hope to get to those this evening.
Back to top Go down
http://thevacationstop.com
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: GREAT Job Steve!!!!!   GREAT Job Steve!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Yes great Job Steve, It's like skating now instead of snow shoeing.
If you need help with the homework post it here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: GREAT Job Steve!!!!!   GREAT Job Steve!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:27 pm

It really is a great improvement. It's much easier to find what it is you are looking for. It was a big task...but you really did make a difference Steve!
Thanks a bunch for your work on this.
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: GREAT Job Steve!!!!!   GREAT Job Steve!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:30 pm

yeah it made a difference - big difference. but keep an eye on it because i'm sure i could easily help screw it up.
Back to top Go down
BrandonH61
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
BrandonH61

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: GREAT Job Steve!!!!!   GREAT Job Steve!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:33 pm

thevacationstop wrote:
You're welcome. I still have to move the 2011 & 2012 group cruise stuff. I my daughter's pre-calculus homework help doesn't take too long I hope to get to those this evening.

Great work with the reorganization. The site is much much improved. Send the pre-calc problems this way. We can figure em out.
Back to top Go down
thevacationstop
Host
Host
thevacationstop

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: GREAT Job Steve!!!!!   GREAT Job Steve!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:34 pm

BrandonH61 wrote:
thevacationstop wrote:

Great work with the reorganization. The site is much much improved. Send the pre-calc problems this way. We can figure em out.

I can handle the pre-calc. It was my other daughter's 3rd semester college calculus where I fell down. That class didn't do me any favors when I was in college either. And that was 30 years ago! I haven't used calculus since I finished the physics classes that were required classes.
Back to top Go down
http://thevacationstop.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GREAT Job Steve!!!!!   GREAT Job Steve!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GREAT Job Steve!!!!!
Page 1 of 1