Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nick's Mom

Go down 
+17
Greta
Admin
GrmyCRS
jillybabes
Cruising Rays
vlscruiser
nancyk2sea
flowers
cruiseforme
cruisenfever
dream2cruise
NDJollyMon
cmgm1126
JJ2sail
taurus988
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
Leanna N
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Nick's Mom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Leanna & Nick: So happy to hear the good news...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:52 pm

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for your care and support for my Mom and myself and Leanna during this time. I'm very happy to report that Mom is doing very well and, she will be moved out of the ICU tomorrow. It's been one tough week and, it's wonderful to know we have such caring friends in our lives.

I'll be on the boards a bit this week but, until Mom is back home, I'll still be making my daily visits to the hospital so my stays online will be brief.

Again, I can't tell you all enough how much your love, prayers and support of my Mom have meant to me. Thank you!

Nick
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:57 pm

That's great news Nick! cheers Thanks for the update and we'll continue to keep your Mom in our prayers.
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:01 pm

Great news!
Sending along 'get well soon' wishes to your mom, Nick!

sunny
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:02 pm

Great new Nick...Glad you had a chance to stop and post, know you must feel like you are going in many different directions...Thoughts and Prayers continue for your Mom...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:03 pm

That's wonderful news Nick! I will continue to pray for your Mom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:36 pm

so happy to hear the good new alien but we will continue to pray for you all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:42 pm

WooHoo Great news Nick! Call me if you or Leanna need anything!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:54 pm

hang in there Nick! Glad things are improving.
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Da Bronx Bombers Fan

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:40 pm

Fantastic news Nick, I'm sure you and your whole family is feeling a bit of relief! I will keep your Mom in my prayers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:41 pm

glad to hear things are going well Nick!!
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Glad to hear from you Nick. Thoughts and prayers still going your way for your Mom, you, Leanna and family.

Kim and Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:58 pm

So glad to hear from you Nick and to hear the super update on your Mom..........we will continue to keep your Mom in our prayers..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:08 pm

That is wonderful news!!!!! Continued prayers for her.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:44 pm

Wonderful news about your mom, Nick. Happy thoughts and prayers still being sent her way that she is home from the hospital real soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for your care and support for my Mom and myself and Leanna during this time. I'm very happy to report that Mom is doing very well and, she will be moved out of the ICU tomorrow. It's been one tough week and, it's wonderful to know we have such caring friends in our lives.

I'll be on the boards a bit this week but, until Mom is back home, I'll still be making my daily visits to the hospital so my stays online will be brief.

Again, I can't tell you all enough how much your love, prayers and support of my Mom have meant to me. Thank you!

Nick

Nick!!

SO glad to hear your mom is doing better. We miss you around here!! Give mom a hug for me and we will keep her in our thoughts and prayers on this end!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:01 am

nick - i can't tell you how bored i am making fun of pete. we can't wait until your mom is better and home and you can rejoin us full time. have faith and God bless
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:23 am

yea Nick....get over here....I NEED BACK UP BUD! Laughing
Back to top Go down
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:44 am

glad everything is better, angels are always watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Well Mom has been moved out of ICU, hopefully she'll be home by this weekend. Fingers crossed! Thanks so much for this outpouring of concern and prayers, you guys have really touched me deeply with your kindness. I humbly thank you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:46 pm

EXCELLENT(keeping fingers AND toes crossed)..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Great!!!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:37 pm

Good news Nick...good to have you around. Anyone notice...how quiet it is when Ron's busy????
Back to top Go down
spruce120
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:03 pm

I don't know Nick yet...being new here, but I lost my Dad in August of 2008, and my husband's Mom just died on January 4. I know how hard it is to lose a parent...no matter how old you are, or they are, the loss is profound. You just hang in there---and hope your Mom does the same! Be there for her!
Back to top Go down
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
dream2cruise

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:29 pm

I am so happy your mom is doing better!!!! wishing her the best of health
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Mom   Nick's Mom - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick's Mom
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean-
Jump to: