Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!! Empty
PostSubject: ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!   ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Ok everyone,

I know this is still a little ways off but I need to get started organizing. So I need to know the following:

1. Your name
  2. Name of everyone in your party
  3. People you would like to sit with if any
  4. Seating preference (early or late)

Thanks again for your help!!
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!   ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:57 pm

This is for ON the cruise, not pre-cruise??? Won't we just cross reference reservations for seating together?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!   ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Right and the Tavern on the Green is over here, we're setting up seating for that as well: https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/cunard-f26/tavern-on-the-green-seating-t2563.htm

This is just a cross reference for on-board for dinner so everyone is on the same page. With so many people in this group we want to avoid as many mishaps as possible!
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!   ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:07 pm

Got it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!   ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:12 am

Ron, party of 8, early seating please. No preferernce who we sit with. Not sure if anyone would want to sit with 6 kids!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!   ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:31 am

ron - tentatively (my friends are joining us if depending on pricing) so i say tentatively - 4 and we don't care if we sit by ourselves or not.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!   ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:12 pm

Yes, Ron this is a little early since we haven't even officially booked, but since you asked so nicely , here is my request:

Murphy-Susan & Ray
requesting a table for 10 to sit with
Misseddie-Janet & Charlie
Cruiseforme-Julie & David
barbeeAL-Barb & Danny and Jim & Janice

We would all like late seating.
Back to top Go down
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
dream2cruise

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!   ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Aurea and antonio sanchez, party of 2. We want the late seating. We will gladly sit with anyone. Anyone speak spanish? My hubby has a little language issue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!   ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:44 pm

We will probably just like to do MTD.........like that idea........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!   ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Kathy,

I'm sorry if this is a silly question Embarassed Does MTD mean My Time Dining? Very Happy

Thanks,
~Jackie
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!   ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Hi Ron.........OK, I'll give it a go.

We have requested early seating.

We need a table for 10 for.....
(cruisenfever)Patti & Jim
Rachel & Devin
(GrmyCRS)Chris & (VegasSpunk)Martha
Julie & hubby and 2 children
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!   ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:36 pm

cruzinmama wrote:
Kathy,

I'm sorry if this is a silly question Embarassed Does MTD mean My Time Dining? Very Happy

Thanks,
~Jackie
Yes,it sure does...
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!   ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:03 pm

I don't know how many or what time! I can't even remember what day of the week it is! LOL! Just put us anywhere!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!   ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Thanks Kathy. If MTD is available, I guess we will do that.Otherwise, we'll take the late seating with anyone! Sorry Ron!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!   ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:37 pm

We'll be doing Early Seating and there will be 10 in our party so I am sure it will be just our ten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!   ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Looks like Nancy and Ken (Nancyk2sea)...Sheila and Bob(Dramaqueen)......Marilyn and Bob(exairgodess) and whoever wants to join us from the Polar Bears to flesh out the table of 8 or 10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!   ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOO CREW SEATING!!! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!
Page 1 of 1