Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina

Go down 
+4
Josh
NDJollyMon
Greta
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:44 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Livabeth wrote:
We sailed on the Mercury on our honeymoon 10 years ago and it is the ship that got us hooked on cruising. It is such an elegant ship and the food was the best.

Well don't you think it's time to visit her again??? Wink

Perhaps I should look closer at this one cyclops . We are considering a 10 days EOS cruise out of NJ for next January, but the Mercury is such a nice ship ... we keep saying that it was our favorite cruise so far and want to get back onto a Celebrity ship. We have two girls (aged 5 and 9) so I was wondering about the kids programs as well. Maybe I should seriously consider this one and then bring back first hand reports to you all. I looked at the kids pages that Michelle had scanned and their programs look full and comparable to other cruiselines.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:48 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
I will play tour guide, host, and limo driver. I mean who better to show you around than a local.

Oh....My....God......

Do you even have a drivers license???? This is scaring me more than the whole GHOST thing....

Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 4 8
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:27 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:
I will play tour guide, host, and limo driver. I mean who better to show you around than a local.

Oh....My....God......

Do you even have a drivers license???? This is scaring me more than the whole GHOST thing....

Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 4 8

This is South Carolina, we don't need a drivers license. I mean how hard can it be..they use to let me drive firetrucks and I only took the bay doors off once.. lol!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:34 pm

I hear ya....
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4