Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ruby Princess Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dawns from NJ
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Ruby Princess Questions Empty
PostSubject: Ruby Princess Questions   Ruby Princess Questions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:03 am

I can only find limited information about Ruby Princess. Does anyone have the scoop on what this new ship is going to feature?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Princess Questions   Ruby Princess Questions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:51 pm

I can't find much on it either but here's a link to the Princess site:

http://www.princess.com/ships/ru/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Princess Questions   Ruby Princess Questions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:10 pm

Unfortunately they don't even have deck plans available ... yet we can make bookings on the ship, and pick rooms we just don't know where exactly they are on the ship Sad (even though the ship SHOULD be the same as the Crown & the Emerald, I'm paranoid).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Princess Questions   Ruby Princess Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruby Princess Questions
Page 1 of 1