Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great Cruises on Travel Channel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Great Cruises on Travel Channel Empty
PostSubject: Great Cruises on Travel Channel   Great Cruises on Travel Channel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:16 pm

The Travel Channel is running Great Cruises all afternoon if anyone is home and looking for something to watch. Granted, reruns but, it's still fun to see the ships and Samantha Brown does an excellent job hosting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Cruises on Travel Channel   Great Cruises on Travel Channel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:37 pm

thanks for the head's up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Cruises on Travel Channel   Great Cruises on Travel Channel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:58 pm

I think I have seen the one on Freedom at least 15 times. Laughing
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Great Cruises on Travel Channel   Great Cruises on Travel Channel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:03 pm

I can't remember seeing the NCL one before...
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Love2Hula
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Love2Hula

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Great Cruises on Travel Channel   Great Cruises on Travel Channel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm

I tivo'd the NCL Pearl on, going to go watch it now. We may end up on this ship for Christmas. Smile
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Great Cruises on Travel Channel   Great Cruises on Travel Channel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:37 pm

Thanks for the heads up, I just hope they will be re-running them overnight. I'm sure there are some I haven't seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Cruises on Travel Channel   Great Cruises on Travel Channel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:13 pm

I'll admit it I have every cruise show the Travel Channel has ever show Tivo'd. I like to watch them when I get the "I need a cruise" blues.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Great Cruises on Travel Channel   Great Cruises on Travel Channel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:40 pm

Barbee524 wrote:
I'll admit it I have every cruise show the Travel Channel has ever show Tivo'd. I like to watch them when I get the "I need a cruise" blues.

I hear you! I even send them from TiVo to my computer...edit out the commercials and burn them to DVD. I've got it bad....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Cruises on Travel Channel   Great Cruises on Travel Channel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:58 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Barbee524 wrote:

I hear you! I even send them from TiVo to my computer...edit out the commercials and burn them to DVD. I've got it bad....

Yeah, that's pretty bad. Wink
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Great Cruises on Travel Channel   Great Cruises on Travel Channel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:35 pm

I'm watching a Netflix online DVD right now on QM2 going to RIO for Carnival!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Cruises on Travel Channel   Great Cruises on Travel Channel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Cruises on Travel Channel
Page 1 of 1