Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Aboard! (Roll Call)

Go down 
+5
UtahCouple
jillybabes
MerryMeetingTravel
cmgm1126
thevacationstop
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:23 pm

Just looked..too early to make reservations............right now,they are only taking them thru April 09........

and did you know if you have a suite,you get 2 nights in a speciality restaurant included?? Nice..........
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:38 pm

Susan can eat at Blu an unlimited amount of time ...That mixed grill is right up my alley HappyHappyJoyJoy YUMMO!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Yea,I know about AquaClass...but sure would be nice if RCCL would give their suite pax speciality restaurant reservations,wouldnt it?
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Well, all I can say is that is a VERY good thing that Ray finally came home and we went out for Mexican before I saw all those pictures of food, or he would be in big trouble!

He seems to think he needs to buy a replacement car for his beater, so he's been out car shopping/hopping/driving and lost time. I think I've talked him out of the one he brought home, but I think I've lost the battle! LOL

We get to eat in Blu every night, but I haven't figured out of the AQ cabins qualify as suites and get the added 2 nights in the specialty restaurants or not. I'm not complaining if we don't... I just don't know!

Kathy at this point, I think it will be hard to get RCCL to add anything for free that is a revenue generator, but I agree, even one night's specialty dining if you booked a suite would be nice!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Oh, and I WANT THAT FONDUE~!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:32 pm

Susan: Now is the time for a good deal on a car, that's for sure!!!
Back to top Go down
UtahCouple
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:03 pm

So who's going to create a list to post everyone that's coming so far? (A roster of sorts)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:15 pm

I'm just catching up on these positings. LET US DO THE ROSTER: who dines EARLY or LATE? Just copy, add your name, and post...After seeing all that food I'm hungry!

EARLY:
Lona Lee and Ed (Friendly Cruises)
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:59 pm

EARLY:
Jill & Dave (jillybabes)
Back to top Go down
UtahCouple
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:09 pm

EARLY:
Jill & Dave (jillybabes)

Late:
Shawn and Erin (UtahCouple)

(We chose late more because of shore excursions and such, wanted as much time as possible before hand.. also since we're in Mtn Time zone the later is closer to our actual dinner time...)

Or should we be considering early?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:06 pm

Hi, Shawn and Erin
Late is fine, no problem because if you find you wish to change after you get on that will be allowed. Plus there are some specialty restaurants that you might like to make a reservation in at a time of your choice as well.

Some travelers like to take their time getting ready for dinner and do a little dancing or cocktails before dinner as well. Nothing is set in stone.

I would love a discussion from all of you about WHY early and WHY late. Why do you pick the one you like?
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:16 pm

We requested late seating on our first cruise and were assign early seating. I was really upset, until we tried it! Early worked out great for us for many years. I liked the "flow" of the evening from dinner to shows to other entertainment. A few years ago, we decided to try late seating and now we like it better! I like sitting at the pool after 5:00pm when the early diners and getting ready for dinner. We also kind of have the "been there, done that" philosophy regarding most of the shows. We still try to see shows like Beatlemania, most headliners, and a comedian now and then, but I can skip the singers/dancers and unicyclists now without feeling like a missed a big part of our cruise! So, I guess it just depends on what you like to do. We enjoy either dining experience!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:45 pm

adding our info,even though we'll be eating mostly in the speciality restaurants and Blu..

EARLY:
Jill & Dave (jillybabes)

Late:
Kathy and Dennis(PH8)
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:23 pm

I think a ROLL CALL thread is supposed to be....ummmmmm. Names of who is going!
What happened here???? Get it together....you FREEKS! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:25 pm

With that being said...it looks like your REAL ROLL CALL is posted under the Superbowl Cruise. At least...that's the way it appears. Tell me if I'm wrong. (don't be scared) Smile
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:00 pm

EARLY:
Jill & Dave (jillybabes)
Jane & Karen

Late:
Kathy and Dennis(PH8)
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:05 pm

PH8 wrote:
adding our info,even though we'll be eating mostly in the speciality restaurants and Blu

I thought about upgrading to Aqua class, wasnt that much more, but couldnt make up my mind we would prefer the food in Blu, sounds like a lot of diet and health food Im sure would be better for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Aboard! (Roll Call)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2