Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cunard 4th of July Cruisers - Boston

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Cunard 4th of July Cruisers - Boston Empty
PostSubject: Cunard 4th of July Cruisers - Boston   Cunard 4th of July Cruisers - Boston Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Hi Everyone,

Once again, I'm opening the floor to ideas and suggestions for sightseeing in Boston. My first question to all of you, we don't arrive in Boston until 12:30pm and we're there until Midnight. Would you like lunch in Boston included with the shore tour?

Tina
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Cunard 4th of July Cruisers - Boston   Cunard 4th of July Cruisers - Boston Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:30 pm

If we don't arrive until 12:30 more than likely it would already be 1 pm by the time we could get off the ship. I'm thinking I will already have eaten lunch on the ship. I'm kind of a early riser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cunard 4th of July Cruisers - Boston   Cunard 4th of July Cruisers - Boston Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:56 pm

I agree Tina, I think we could skip lunch since we probably won't get off until 1 or 1:30.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cunard 4th of July Cruisers - Boston   Cunard 4th of July Cruisers - Boston Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:59 pm

I agree, a quick lunch on board to maximize the shore visit.
queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cunard 4th of July Cruisers - Boston   Cunard 4th of July Cruisers - Boston Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:05 pm

Next question boss Wink
Back to top Go down
pops
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Cunard 4th of July Cruisers - Boston   Cunard 4th of July Cruisers - Boston Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:16 pm

I agree. I think we would probably have had lunch before we get off of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cunard 4th of July Cruisers - Boston   Cunard 4th of July Cruisers - Boston Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cunard 4th of July Cruisers - Boston
Page 1 of 1