Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

any info for tours in p. val? mexico

Go down 
+2
JJ2sail
frannieburr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
frannieburr
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-27

any info for tours in p. val? mexico Empty
PostSubject: any info for tours in p. val? mexico   any info for tours in p. val? mexico Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:16 pm

6 of us are going to mexico on princess the end of this month.. anyone had a good experince on a tour you can share with us?
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: any info for tours in p. val? mexico   any info for tours in p. val? mexico Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:28 pm

We went whale watching, had a good time. Some friends of ours did the outdoor adventure tour, and loved it! If you like ziplines, repelling and that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
HelenB
Resident Expert Family Cruising
HelenB

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: any info for tours in p. val? mexico   any info for tours in p. val? mexico Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:46 pm

We did the Swim with the Dolphins in Cabo, but I heard that the PV one is just as good. It is apparently easy to arrange on your own for cheaper than the cruise line offers. Last time we were in PV we did the Pirate Ship excursion. This was great for the kids, but I wouldn't recommend it for adults only.

My backup plan was to go to the Krystal resort (walkable from pier) and get a massage on the beach. They are VERY cheap (especially compared to what the ship charges) and the facilities are very nice.

Last edited by HelenB on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommycruises.com
frannieburr
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: thank you   any info for tours in p. val? mexico Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:33 pm

thanks alot for the info.. i know one in our group really wants to do the whale.. i am also sure she would like to do the zip line. the zip line kinda scares me.. what a scardy cat i am.. thanks alot i really appreciate your info.
Back to top Go down
frannieburr
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: thanks mommy   any info for tours in p. val? mexico Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:35 pm

wow i have always wanted to swim with the dol. i will check out online about doing it in pv.. thanks so very much
Back to top Go down
Love2Hula
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Love2Hula

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: any info for tours in p. val? mexico   any info for tours in p. val? mexico Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:51 am

We have done ziplines all three times we have been to PV (2 different companies) - I am afraid of heights and I still love doing this. It is a blast. We have also done massages at the Krystal. Heaven!!! Enjoy PV - it is great fun!
Back to top Go down
HelenB
HelenB

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: any info for tours in p. val? mexico   any info for tours in p. val? mexico Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:30 pm

frannieburr wrote:
thanks alot for the info.. i know one in our group really wants to do the whale.. i am also sure she would like to do the zip line. the zip line kinda scares me.. what a scardy cat i am.. thanks alot i really appreciate your info.

Oh yes, the zip line is PV too! I had almost forgotten. A few years ago we took an adults only excursion there, and we had a terrific time. It's not scary at all, unless you have fear of heights. You are completely strapped in and don't have to do anything. They have guys to push you off and catch you at the end, if you need it. There is one 'rappel' at the end but it is so slow you aren't really having any issues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommycruises.com
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
dream2cruise

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: any info for tours in p. val? mexico   any info for tours in p. val? mexico Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:16 pm

swimming with the dolphins is fantastic. the best experience. they are so smart and gentle
Back to top Go down
BriTam

BriTam

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: any info for tours in p. val? mexico   any info for tours in p. val? mexico Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:14 pm

We took the "ship's" Mexican cooking tour. They put us on a bus and we toured the area and then walked part of the beach and saw the indians do their upside down rope thingy (don't remember what it is called Embarassed ). We ended up at a restaurant, and the group sat down together and prepared lunch. We even made our own tortilla.
After lunch we had time to shop before boarding the bus back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/campflysail/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: any info for tours in p. val? mexico   any info for tours in p. val? mexico Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Thank You all for your suggestions. We booked a cruise to Mex. Riv. about 3 weeks ago and am looking for good things to see and not miss.

Thanks,
Wendy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any info for tours in p. val? mexico   any info for tours in p. val? mexico Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any info for tours in p. val? mexico
Page 1 of 1