Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Explorer of the Seas - Hallowe'en 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Explorer of the Seas - Hallowe'en 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Explorer of the Seas - Hallowe'en 2009   Explorer of the Seas - Hallowe'en 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:18 pm

I have seen alot of posts about Hallowe'en 2010 on board the EOS, but was wondering if anyone was sailing (or planning on sailing) on the 2009 Hallowe'en cruise on the Explorer?? We are considering this one out of New York and wondered if anyone else on this board was going and if there were any groups planned.

Additionally, any thoughts on the Explorer would be appreciated as we are in the planning stage.

Thanks a million and Happy New Years!!
Back to top Go down
John & Sandy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Explorer of the Seas - Hallowe'en 2009   Explorer of the Seas - Hallowe'en 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:37 pm

We don't do halloween cruises - my daughter was married on halloween and has a large "haunted house" party every year but we are repeat cruisers on the EOS - winter sailings out of Bayonne. The only complaint we have ever had was the price of the medical services the one time I got really sick.

Great ship and great crew.

We are leaving next week for 9 nights, will report back after

John and Sandy - C&A diamond members
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Explorer of the Seas - Hallowe'en 2009   Explorer of the Seas - Hallowe'en 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:46 pm

Livabeth wrote:
I have seen alot of posts about Hallowe'en 2010 on board the EOS, but was wondering if anyone was sailing (or planning on sailing) on the 2009 Hallowe'en cruise on the Explorer?? We are considering this one out of New York and wondered if anyone else on this board was going and if there were any groups planned.

Additionally, any thoughts on the Explorer would be appreciated as we are in the planning stage.

Actually Halloween 2010 is aboard Oasis and, it's fund raiser for Breast Cancer so anyone and everyone who can help is encouraged to book and sail with us to "Sail Towards A Cure"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explorer of the Seas - Hallowe'en 2009   Explorer of the Seas - Hallowe'en 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:56 pm

Cruise Virgin Vinnie wrote:
Livabeth wrote:

Actually Halloween 2010 is aboard Oasis and, it's fund raiser for Breast Cancer so anyone and everyone who can help is encouraged to book and sail with us to "Sail Towards A Cure"

I was actually just looking at this cruise for Halloween on the Oasis. I love the Breast Cancer fundraiser idea. I did the 5K breast cancer walk on the Crown Princess last year and loved being able to give back, while being spoiled by the cruise line.

We have decided to forego our Halloween '09 cruise plans and potentially cruise in early 2010 instead. Thanks for the feedback anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explorer of the Seas - Hallowe'en 2009   Explorer of the Seas - Hallowe'en 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explorer of the Seas - Hallowe'en 2009
Page 1 of 1