Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Africa/Med Feb/Mar 2009 Geat Ports

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onfirst1
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Africa/Med Feb/Mar 2009 Geat Ports Empty
PostSubject: Africa/Med Feb/Mar 2009 Geat Ports   Africa/Med Feb/Mar 2009 Geat Ports Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:05 pm

I am seeking a cruise share partner for any or all of the following tripple back to back Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas Africa and Mediterrean cruises in 2009:
February 16 to February 27
February 27 to March 9
March 9 to March 20.
All of the cruises depart and return from Barcellona Spain. Countries and Ports include Spain, Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Egypt, Malta and Morocco. There are some exciting new ports that I will be visiting for the first time. I will be lecturing on these cruises and I am seeking a cruise share partner who would like to cruise on any of these cruises at a discount rate. You would have no working responsibilities on the cruise.

I am a retired University Professor who has completed almost 2 years of delivering special topic lectures on cruise ships. I had the opportunity to lecture on 8 different cruise ships during that time with cruises all over the world lasting for 9 to 32 days duration.

I am aged 69 and an experienced cruiser, with over 35 lifetime cruises, going on 5 to 6 cruises a year now that I am retired. I can go on a cruise at a moments notice and don't mind repeating past destinations. It is the cruise experience that I enjoy with the good food, service, dancing, entertainment and meeting people. I am well travelled having visited every continent and most countries. My interests include cruising, travel, dancing, cooking, gardening and wine making.

Please PM me or
email me direct at onfirst1@yahoo.com

Don.

PS. If these dates are not suitable for you I may also request other dates for these cruises in March, April or May 2009.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Africa/Med Feb/Mar 2009 Geat Ports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Africa/Med Feb/Mar 2009 Geat Ports   Africa/Med Feb/Mar 2009 Geat Ports Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:47 pm

...I KNEW I should have been a University Professor! Laughing
Sounds like you have some great opportunities. Welcome to Cruise Freeks...hope you find a traveler!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

Africa/Med Feb/Mar 2009 Geat Ports
Page 1 of 1