Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas 2009

Go down 
+21
TV Guy
Loves 2 Cruise
Andy The Sailor Man
JJ2sail
cruiseforme
Admin
Murphy
darlene
NYC PD
Westchester Cruiser
Giovani
Czech Mate
VJMorrow
HelenB
Pam M
Down The Shore Guy
Nigel
English Todd
NDJollyMon
lionfire
Iceman
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:16 am

NDJollyMon wrote:
Shhhhhh. Here comes Agent Ron.

Thought I smelled a fish...should have known you would be here starting trouble. Your lucky Tina likes you. I asked her to let me hold the "banned botton" yesterday. She said no...she likes you. For the life of me I can't see why. Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:15 pm

Ha! That's not fish you smell...you forgot to brush your teeth! You're not used to being up this early in the late morning! rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:35 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
NDJollyMon wrote:

Thought I smelled a fish...should have known you would be here starting trouble. Your lucky Tina likes you. I asked her to let me hold the "banned botton" yesterday. She said no...she likes you. For the life of me I can't see why. Rolling Eyes Wink

That's right I do like Pete, I like all you guys, you know that!!
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:37 pm

Admin wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:
NDJollyMon wrote:

Thanks Tina. cheers
Ron's been pickin' on me! geek
Back to top Go down
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:27 am

FormerlySanFranBayCruiser wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:
Hey everyone, I wanted to drop in and let you know I won't be able to do this cruise after all.

Our polar bear group has decided to make the 2010 holiday cruise a reunion cruise, so I am going to do that one instead. It was a really hard decision, but I just can't do both.

Hopefully will get to meet most of you on either the July Cunard or the 2010 holiday cruise.

Take care and happy sailing!

Jen, I'm so sorry you're not joining us for Christmas next year but, I'm sure you're going to have a fabulous time on Royal Caribbean. If your plans change please don't hesitate to jump right back in here, you're always welcome! Very Happy

Christina

sorry your not coming, i was looking forward to meeting you and buying you a refreshment, maybe next time
have a great new years and be safe
Back to top Go down
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:29 am

NDJollyMon wrote:
Admin wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:
NDJollyMon wrote:

Thanks Tina. cheers
Ron's been pickin' on me! geek

it sounds like your both picking on each other, but it makes good reading
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:37 am

quiet darlene...or I'll start on YOU! ThreeStooges
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:18 am

don't worry Darlene, I'll protect you Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:33 am

One year from today - we're in St. Kitts! WooHoo

In the meantime...

New Year Comments

New Year Comments

Back to top Go down
HelenB
Resident Expert Family Cruising
HelenB

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:41 pm

I am so excited about this cruise! I have to keep reminding myself that we have another cruise coming up before them! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommycruises.com

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:54 pm

So I have some good news and I have some bad news. The bad news I will not be able to do the Oasis. The good news is that I am doing this one instead. Yes...yes...just when you think it's safe.... cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:59 pm

lol! That's great Ron! Of course you realize the joking and rough housing will have to be of a more sophiscated nature. Wink Welcome aboard!

Christina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:08 pm

lol! That's great Ron! Of course you realize the joking and rough housing will have to be of a more sophiscated nature. Wink Welcome aboard!

Christina

Not a problem. I will just put a tux on before I duct tape Nick to the pool chair. And I will use black duct tape instead of grey. Don't worry....sophisticated it will be. And I've been practicing...see "Excuse me sir, but do you have any Grey Poop On?" See...sophistication... geek
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:11 pm

Ronrocks wrote:

Christina

Not a problem. I will just put a tux on before I duct tape Nick to the pool chair. And I will use black duct tape instead of grey. Don't worry....sophisticated it will be. And I've been practicing...see "Excuse me sir, but do you have any Grey Poop On?" See...sophistication... geek

lol! What have I done Wink Welcome aboard Sir Ron - everyone else - run for cover hide Just wait until you meet your other two playmates on this sailing Ron - both Patrick and Eddie are as bad as Nick. Well, I take that back, Nick is in his own unique category!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:

Christina

lol! What have I done Wink Welcome aboard Sir Ron - everyone else - run for cover hide Just wait until you meet your other two playmates on this sailing Ron - both Patrick and Eddie are as bad as Nick. Well, I take that back, Nick is in his own unique category!!

Wooohooo!!!! Lets have some fun!!!! I'll bring the stink bombs, duct tape, and shrink wrap!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:22 pm

Oh brother Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
HelenB
HelenB

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:26 pm

Oh my, so I'm going to get a chance to meet the famous Ron? I am quivering with anticipation! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:27 pm

Oh..and the whoopie cushion...can't forget that...oh and my rubber duck..gotta have that for the pool..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:28 pm

HelenB wrote:
Oh my, so I'm going to get a chance to meet the famous Ron? I am quivering with anticipation! Wink

Famous?? Not sure about that..infamous...well more likely. Oh that quivering..it could be a gas bubble..it happens to me all the time.. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:30 pm

Helen,

Where can we buy your book. Maybe one day you can write a book about cruising with Ronrocks. It will only take one page..and one word......DON'T!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:31 pm

If you bring your moose slippers I'll be sure and pack my bunny slippers affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:40 pm

Barbee524 wrote:
If you bring your moose slippers I'll be sure and pack my bunny slippers affraid

DEAL!!!! I'll have to buy a new pair..our "Puppy" pulled the head off one of them. Moose Slippers and a Tux. I like that. Who wants to sit at my table?? lol
Back to top Go down
HelenB
HelenB

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:48 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Helen,

Where can we buy your book. Maybe one day you can write a book about cruising with Ronrocks. It will only take one page..and one word......DON'T!!!

LOL... I'll be sure to note that. Wink You can buy the book if you click on either of the 'Mommy Cruises' words in my siggie. The first link takes you to our web site, where you can buy the book in print form or PDF, and the bottom link takes you directly to Amazon, to the print version.

Let's see, I think I could add more to cruising with Ronrocks... Items not to forget:

Whoopee Cushion
Foghorn
Teeny Tiny Speedo
Bunny Slippers
Alcohol

What else should I put on there? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:54 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
So I have some good news and I have some bad news. The bad news I will not be able to do the Oasis. The good news is that I am doing this one instead. Yes...yes...just when you think it's safe.... cheers

WooHoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:55 pm

HelenB wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:
Helen,

LOL... I'll be sure to note that. Wink You can buy the book if you click on either of the 'Mommy Cruises' words in my siggie. The first link takes you to our web site, where you can buy the book in print form or PDF, and the bottom link takes you directly to Amazon, to the print version.

Let's see, I think I could add more to cruising with Ronrocks... Items not to forget:

Whoopee Cushion
Foghorn
Teeny Tiny Speedo
Bunny Slippers
Alcohol

What else should I put on there? Twisted Evil

ME!!! Oh wait, I'll already be on the ship lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas 2009
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next