Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina

Go down 
+14
mytee4ever
flowers
thevacationstop
Diamond Dave
Westchester Cruiser
4 Leaf Clover
HelenB
Former Cruise Critic
frudutx
Yellow Labs Rule
NDJollyMon
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Mary B
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Empty
PostSubject: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:37 am

Wishing our wonderful board owner Tina and her family a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year. Thank you for all you do for us!!

Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina 22

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:46 am

ditto tina
Back to top Go down
Mary B
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Mary B

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:48 am

Great idea Nick!

Dear Tina,

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to this board. I'm floored by your generosity and your determination to make a welcoming, friendly board where people can come to discuss cruising without fears of being banned. I am further humbled by your efforts to make our group cruises charity sailings, other boards should take a lesson from you - you are an inspiration and, it is my sincerest wish that you have a very Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year.

God bless you and your family,

Mary B.
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:05 pm

Wishing Tina a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Please enjoy your well earned vacation time!!

Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Wishing-happy-holidays-2
Back to top Go down
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Da Bronx Bombers Fan

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:14 pm

Happy Holidays and a very special Thank you to Tina, the woman with the biggest heart I've ever had the pleasure to get to know.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Vinnie

Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Christ10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:22 pm

Tina, wishing you peace and happiness this holiday season. Thank you for all you do - you are an inspiration to all.

Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Ani_religious003
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:27 pm

Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina 21

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Tina!
Thanks for making this one of the best years of my life! What you've done for us, and others on this board is incredible.
You've given us a true gift, and I'm thankful for all you've done...I've also "Payed it Forward" to make a difference in some other members lives as well.
The spirit of giving lives on!

We can't wait to meet you...less than 7 months to go!

Bless you!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:38 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my life long friend Tina. As always, wishing you all the best.

Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Mistletoe

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:48 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND
HAPPY NEW YEAR
TINA!!!!!!!

Thank you for everything you have done for us. We are truly blessed to have you in our lives.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Labs Rule
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Yellow Labs Rule

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:51 pm

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!

Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Happy-holidays-2-3
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:00 pm

Happy Holidays Tina from one of the Bears!
Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Baby-polar-bear-762186

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:11 pm

Wishing our board owner Tina a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy and healthy New Year. Thank you for creating Cruise Freeks and thank you for all that you do and continue to do for all of us. God bless.

Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Snowman-christmas-peace

Back to top Go down
Former Cruise Critic
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Former Cruise Critic

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:51 pm

May God bless and watch over our very special board owner Tina. She is paving the way to better cruising for all.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:03 pm

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hope you have a wonderful vacation. Thank you for everything you have done on this board...my family is forever grateful for your generosity. Your spirit of giving and forgiveness is truly amazing. You are a class act. Happy Holidays!!!
Back to top Go down
HelenB
Resident Expert Family Cruising
Resident Expert Family Cruising
HelenB

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:25 pm

Yes, thank you, Tina for all of the time and efforty you put into this board!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommycruises.com
4 Leaf Clover
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
4 Leaf Clover

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:34 pm

Happy Holidays Tina, thank you for such a welcoming and enjoyable cruise board!
Back to top Go down
Westchester Cruiser
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:39 pm

We are all blessed to have Tina as our board owner for this site. Tina, may your Christmas be wonderful and may the New Year bring you unexpected happiness and joy because that is what you have given to all of us.

Merry Christmas

Helen
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dave
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Diamond Dave

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:55 pm

Tina, how do any of us even begin to let you know how much you are appreciated or how much joy you've brought into our lives. This is more than just an alternative cruise board, this forum offers an opportunity to make friends and acquaintance world wide. It is a chance to make charitable contributions by doing something we'd do anyhow - taking a cruise, and, you are truly someone who is striving to make this world a better place. May your kindness be always well received and never taken for granted, and, may all the wonderful things you are striving to achieve be reached. Have the happiest of holidays and the best of the New Year!

Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Christmas142

Back to top Go down
thevacationstop
Host
Host
thevacationstop

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:22 am

Tina, I don't know what more I can add to what everyone else has already said. You have made this a wonderful board, and I still cannot get over the extreme generosity of the prizes given out over the last several months. I look forward to finally meeting you in person at the NY Times show in February.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!
Back to top Go down
http://thevacationstop.com
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:05 pm

I hope you can relax for the rest of your holiday and not worry about us. We promise not to get into too much trouble.

Happy holidays. (psssst you guys, while the cat's away, the mice will play. what else can we get up to?) j/k
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:02 pm

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you Tina & your family!!

Thanks so much for the great boards, awesome contests & everything else you do to make this a wonderful place to hang out at!

Towanda
Back to top Go down
duke214
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:11 pm

Thank you Tina for all the wonderful freebies. Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy new year Smile
Back to top Go down
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:46 am

Tina - Thank you - this is a GREAT board. I lurk a lot and am just learning to post now and then and have needed some help from Pat and from Pete but I'm getting there. You do a wonderful job and although I didn't win this year, my friend did, and she's taking us on that Crystal Cruise. So by default I win - I love it. Hope to meet you soon - the Princess August 29 cruise perhaps? That would be great. Carol
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:25 pm

Carol....you are doing a great job posting...you make me laugh sometimes! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
lolomeme
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
lolomeme

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Tina, thank you so much for all you do. I'm trying to get used to posting. Not too bad so far. I really enjoy reading everyone's comments, and I wish I were a lot younger and more computer savvy.

Tina, I do hope that 2009 proves to be a great year for you!

Thanks,
Lois & Hubby Mike too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina   Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays and Thank You Tina
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next