Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?

Go down 
+4
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Loyal Caribbean
Ugly Betty Fan
Iceman
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Empty
PostSubject: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:32 pm

We have some wonderful holiday sailings to look forward to in 2009, 2010 and 2011. Anyone cruising THIS Christmas or New Years or both?

Tell us where you're sailing!
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Iceman

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:32 pm

Me! Just left a message for everyone on the Cunard board Nick. I'm heading off for QM2 she departs on December 19th for a 15 night sailing out of Fort Lauderdale. I'll be sure to take lots of photos so everyone knows what to expect next year!
Back to top Go down
Ugly Betty Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Ugly Betty Fan

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:37 pm

Me too!! I'm leaving on Thursday, also for Fort Lauderdale to sail on Grand Princess also departing on Dec 19th. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:43 pm

Have a great time Ed and Betty! Who else sails for the holidays this year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:50 pm

alas, not us. We fly out 12/22 for Calif and fly home 12/31.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:52 pm

Heading home for the holidays Susan? Sometimes that's even better! HolidayTree
Back to top Go down
Loyal Caribbean
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Loyal Caribbean

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:01 pm

Sailing on Navigator of the Seas on December 24!! Can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:15 pm

Bon Voyage and safe travels to everyone heading out! Have a great time and don't forget to check in with live reports and post detailed reports on your cruises when you return!
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:18 pm

Iceman wrote:
Me! Just left a message for everyone on the Cunard board Nick. I'm heading off for QM2 she departs on December 19th for a 15 night sailing out of Fort Lauderdale. I'll be sure to take lots of photos so everyone knows what to expect next year!

Ed, I just emailed you.

I'm also sailing on QM2 Very Happy Happy Holidays Everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:07 pm

Have a wonderful sailing everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grumpus

Grumpus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:45 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
Have a wonderful sailing everyone! Very Happy
Thanks Michele, we will! pirat

HappyNewYear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:59 pm

Happy travels everyone,
Please post back reports and pictures of all of your travels so we can live vicariously through them to tide us over until our next cruise! We just got back 10 days ago, and we are already having cruise withdrawal symptoms. Happy holidays tp all,
kk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:06 am

kk99,

Do you notice that the withdrawal symptoms usually start kicking in at the airport as you are waiting to fly home? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:04 pm

kk99, I thought you were a strong Cruise Critic member, what brings you our way? Just curious Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:26 pm

Being an active CC member doesn't preclude anyone from being an active CF member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:28 pm

True enough, I guess I'm just being nosey pinocchio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:43 pm

The only traveling I am doing this year is to and from the Kitchen. After the nightmare drive to Baltimore for Thanksgiving I am happy to say...I'm staying home. Going to cook the family a wonderful Christmas dinner then I am going on a Diet. If i don't go on a diet soon I will not be able to lay on any beach next year. People will keep trying to push me back in the watter. I can hear the kids now. "Look mommy it's a furry whale." I will have to wear a sign. "I AM NOT FREE WILLY DAMMIT!!!"

Oh and how funny is that the same day Nick startes a Cookie thread that I get an e-mail from Tina about a diet web-site. scratch I was so confused. Do you want me pleasantly plump or painfuly skinney. Uhoh...you will have to excuse...me new puppy just walked by with the cat in her mouth. Dang Rotties..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:46 pm

Oh I forgot....to all those who are traveling this holiday. Please have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. My Christmas wish is for all of everyone to return home safely.

santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:47 pm

LOL Ron, join us over on SparkPeople, trust me on this one! (that's the weight loss site)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:50 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
LOL Ron, join us over on SparkPeople, trust me on this one! (that's the weight loss site)

I plan on going on a diet after Christmas. No way do I plan to miss the dinner I am cooking. So rather than starting a diet now and blowing it I figured I would wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:51 pm

Doing the 7 fishes feast Ron?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:01 pm

No fish this time around. Turkey, Ham, Sweet Potato, Lasagna, artichoke, squash, bread, etc, etc. :eat:
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:03 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Doing the 7 fishes feast Ron?

Nick, the feast of seven fishes is usually Christmas Eve... For those who don't have a clue what we're talking about, it's an Italian tradition. Your Christmas Eve dinner is usually 7 types of fish - an yes it's as hard as it sounds. We do calamari, shrimp, crab, lobster, stuffed flounder, linguini with clam sauce, and, Ceasar salad with anchovies (so it counts towards the 7).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:05 pm

Sounds identical to what we do! And, yes, my bad, I should have clarified and said Christmas Eve.
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:06 pm

I forgot to add - then you have a dessert of alka seltzer and pepcid AC!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?   Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's cruising THIS Christmas or New Years?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next