Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

May 2009 NYC Shopping Trip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajani
Charter Member
Charter Member
Ajani

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-08-07

May 2009 NYC Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: May 2009 NYC Shopping Trip   May 2009 NYC Shopping Trip Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:47 pm

This is the link for the NYC shopping trip in May 2009:
http://shopnycmay2009.webnode.com/

Keep in mind, I just started building this today and, I need to wait for information from Tina, Susan and Marina before it can be fully completed, however, I'll get as much information up as possible over the holiday weekend. And, yes, I'm bored silly waiting for my flight home today...
Back to top Go down
http://rcclprojectgenesis.blogspot.com/
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: May 2009 NYC Shopping Trip   May 2009 NYC Shopping Trip Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:32 pm

I sent the link to someone who wanted to know if the hotel would be included or not. It shows shows and restaurants included but not the hotel.

I think for myself its too close to the July trip that Im planning on coming in early for, but someone else asked me.

PS thank you so much for doing such a great website. Appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: May 2009 NYC Shopping Trip   May 2009 NYC Shopping Trip Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:36 pm

flowers wrote:
I sent the link to someone who wanted to know if the hotel would be included or not. It shows shows and restaurants included but not the hotel.

I think for myself its too close to the July trip that Im planning on coming in early for, but someone else asked me.

If you read the post that Tina wrote: https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/cunard-f26/for-our-cunard-cruisers-shop-nyc-t1806.htm

You will see that she did write "More information to come shortly including more gift cards, sightseeing opportunities and hotel information.

STAY TUNED!"

In other words, they don't have the hotel secured yet - that is why isn't listed and why Ajani doesn't have it on the site he's building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 2009 NYC Shopping Trip   May 2009 NYC Shopping Trip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May 2009 NYC Shopping Trip
Page 1 of 1