Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oasis Floats!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Oasis Floats! Empty
PostSubject: Oasis Floats!   Oasis Floats! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:59 pm

Wooohooo she can float! New pictures of Oasis are here...

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/cruises/item.aspx?type=blog&ak=58824274.blog
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Oasis Floats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Floats!   Oasis Floats! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:55 pm

Im booked on Oasis cruise for Halloween 2010, and think Christmas out NJ is a bit too close to Oasis for all that travelling around.

Both are going to be awesome!!!

I wish they were 6 months or so apart!!!

Now if the stock market would just come back so I dont feel so poor, I would do both.
Back to top Go down

Oasis Floats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Floats!   Oasis Floats! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:10 pm

Me too. I booked the September Oasis sailing because Halloween for us is out, we have parades and trick or treat for the kids. I know being on a cruise is soooo much better, but I can't take the kids away from every holiday at home. Laughing

Then the EOS group would be too close to do both.

I already moved my Oasis January booking for the Cunard group cruise. I can't move it again for the Exp booking.
Back to top Go down

Oasis Floats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Floats!   Oasis Floats! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:08 pm

cheers HappyHappyJoyJoy BluesBrothers One step closer to reality!
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Oasis Floats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Floats!   Oasis Floats! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:01 pm

FormerlySanFranBayCruiser wrote:
cheers HappyHappyJoyJoy BluesBrothers One step closer to reality!

Are you going to be on the Oasis Halloween cruise too? Very Happy

That thread is kind of dead huh?? I hope group interest starts to pick up for that one. I like your little green guys jumping up and down, thats how I am inside. BeamMeUp

Iv already emailed my friend in Ft. Lauderdale that it sounds like Im going to be coming to see her .... lol in almost 2 years. So far away its hard to feel like its real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oasis Floats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Floats!   Oasis Floats! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oasis Floats!
Page 1 of 1