Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ft. Lauderdale Airport to Port Everglades

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thevacationstop
Host
Host
thevacationstop

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Ft. Lauderdale Airport to Port Everglades Empty
PostSubject: Ft. Lauderdale Airport to Port Everglades   Ft. Lauderdale Airport to Port Everglades Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:09 am

My recommendation to all that are leaving from Port Everglades and flying into Ft. Lauderdale airport, is don't use the cruise company transfers. Taxis are much cheaper and much faster. For details on my recent experience with cruise company transfers in FLL, see my cruise review for the Crown Princess 10/12/08 in the cruise review section.
Back to top Go down
http://thevacationstop.com

PostSubject: Re: Ft. Lauderdale Airport to Port Everglades   Ft. Lauderdale Airport to Port Everglades Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:09 pm

Agreed. I stopped using the cruise transfers a few years ago.

Once you start taking that cost times 4 (the # in my fam) - it gets outrageous. Wink

We are renting a car this time in Fort Lauderdale. The hotel is 10 minutes away, so it is worth it this time.
Back to top Go down
cruizinmimi
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Ft. Lauderdale Airport to Port Everglades   Ft. Lauderdale Airport to Port Everglades Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Anyone have any recommendations on how to get from FLL to MIA. Which transportation company would you suggest? I've already checked into Budget rent-a-car, but I don't like the dropoff and then having to take a shuttle the next day to POM.

Any suggestions, would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Ft. Lauderdale Airport to Port Everglades   Ft. Lauderdale Airport to Port Everglades Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:18 pm

There are shuttles that make the trip constantly. In fact...one of the sponsor links on this site does the trip...if I'm not mistaking. Check the links on the home page.
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ft. Lauderdale Airport to Port Everglades   Ft. Lauderdale Airport to Port Everglades Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ft. Lauderdale Airport to Port Everglades
Page 1 of 1