Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested?

Go down 
+3
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Admin
NYC Cruiser
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NYC Cruiser
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested? Empty
PostSubject: Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested?   Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:30 pm

Is anyone else interested in booking Explorer of the Seas on August 28 2008, this is a 9 night Canada cruise that goes to Quebec

Here's the itinerary:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cruiseDetails/itineraryAndPricing.do;jsessionid=0000OKRS_4-oOSHXKg75XplmwP2:10ktdmnut?packageCode=EX09N007&sailDate=1080828&date=20083&selectedCurrencyCode=&promoType=

Post here if you're interested!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested?   Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:57 pm

NYC Cruiser, don't forget to put this under group cruise proposals too and be sure to include a poll!

Good luck, it's a great itinerary!
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested?   Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:15 pm

NYC-- if you'd like to set up this group, please feel free to contact me and I'll lock in the rates and amenities.. thanks
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested?   Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:39 pm

This one looks promising, especially since it's going to fall around Labor Day weekend. Put me down as a strong maybe. I'll get back to you by the end of the week with a yes or a no.
Back to top Go down
Archie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Archie

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested?   Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:39 pm

We're tossing this one around - love the fact we'd just have to drive to Bayonne!
Back to top Go down
Jill T
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Jill T

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested?   Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:58 am

Looks like an interesting cruise - I've only been on Royal Caribbean once and honestly, had a bad experience on it, but, this is way back when...Empress of the Seas was still Nordic Empress.

What is Explorer of the Seas like? Especially the food, that was the biggest disappointment for me on Empress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested?   Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:29 am

Oh I wish I could ... but that's when I'll be getting my daughter off to college! Sad
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested?   Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:14 am

Looks good!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested?   Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:40 pm

For more information about the group cruise on
Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas departing on August 28, 2008
round trip from Bayonne, New Jersey click the link below:

https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/Royal-Caribbean-Explorer-of-the-Seas-August-28-2008-h33.htm
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested?   Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:32 pm

Actually looks like the timing is good ... the daughter will be off the college well before August 28th (probably hitting college around the 10th) ... I'll need a good cruise-pick-me-up by then. LOL
Back to top Go down
diaz loves 2 cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
diaz loves 2 cruise

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested?   Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:10 am

Oh we're interested!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested?   Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canada/Quebec on Explorer - Anyone Else Interested?
Page 1 of 1