Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guys - Skiing Package Or Golf?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Guys - Skiing Package Or Golf? Empty
PostSubject: Guys - Skiing Package Or Golf?   Guys - Skiing Package Or Golf? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:34 pm

Attention guys - since the ladies having their shopping trip, don't you think it would only be fair we organized a golf or skiing trip? Wink

I'm not really teasing, I think it might be something consider if there is enough interest. And, no, I'm not losing sight that this is a cruise board, but, it's nice to take other trips too!
Back to top Go down
Vic_the_Parrot
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Vic_the_Parrot

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Guys - Skiing Package Or Golf?   Guys - Skiing Package Or Golf? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:41 pm

Good idea!

(Sure beats sitting around, waiting all day as they try on shoes ... What a Face -ducking- )

HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Guys - Skiing Package Or Golf?   Guys - Skiing Package Or Golf? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:02 am

Vic_the_Parrot wrote:
Good idea!

(Sure beats sitting around, waiting all day as they try on shoes ... What a Face -ducking- )

HappyHappyJoyJoy
I am voting for a golf.I admit that I have never done skiing or golf.Golf seems to look easier to learn.As for women shopping for their clothes or shoes one word and it is B-O-R-I-N-G. I better duck too Very Happy Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys - Skiing Package Or Golf?   Guys - Skiing Package Or Golf? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:17 pm

OK, Guys..... I live in the heart of Golf Country (Phoenix Arizona) want to try to come out west? What month and how long and we will get something going. I'm a girl but I can plan it for you! ImNotWorthy
Back to top Go down
Westchester Cruiser
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Guys - Skiing Package Or Golf?   Guys - Skiing Package Or Golf? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:49 pm

And while the men golf, the women can get spa treatments and go shopping, right?! Wink
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Guys - Skiing Package Or Golf?   Guys - Skiing Package Or Golf? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:12 pm

Westchester Cruiser wrote:
And while the men golf, the women can get spa treatments and go shopping, right?! Wink

I like the way you think!! cheers After the week that I've had, I coul really use a few spa treatments!

Towanda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys - Skiing Package Or Golf?   Guys - Skiing Package Or Golf? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys - Skiing Package Or Golf?
Page 1 of 1