Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World's Largest Cruise Night 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
becktours
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
becktours

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-04-08

World's Largest Cruise Night 2008 Empty
PostSubject: World's Largest Cruise Night 2008   World's Largest Cruise Night 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:38 am

October is National Cruise Vacation Month and Beck Tours & Travel is joining Travel Agencies across the nation to promote "World's Largest Cruise Night".

If you're in the Central Florida area, I'll be hosting a special "World's Largest Cruise Night" event on Thursday, October 16th.
Join me for a night of food, prizes and information on the newest ships to sail the seas! I'll also have information on our Princess 2010 group out of NYC.
Please R.S.V.P. for location and times to 1-800-249-7151 or 321-945-4949 or jeanie@becktours.com

If you're even thinking about booking a cruise, this is the best week of the year to do so!! The cruise lines offer great deals and incentives during the week of October 16th!
Back to top Go down
http://www.becktours.com
Pet Vet Assistant
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Pet Vet Assistant

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-08-20

World's Largest Cruise Night 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Largest Cruise Night 2008   World's Largest Cruise Night 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:52 am

Wish I could come Jeanie, sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down

World's Largest Cruise Night 2008
Page 1 of 1