Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads

Go down 
+2
thevacationstop
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads   Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:56 pm

Congratulations to everyone that won! Come on over to the Cunard threads and say hello!
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/cunard-f26/
Back to top Go down
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads   Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:05 pm

Congrats to everyone that won!! WooHoo
Betsy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads   Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:14 pm

OHMIGOSH~~ I can not believe this..........wow............thanks,thanks,thanks........ cheers
Back to top Go down
thevacationstop
Host
Host
thevacationstop

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads   Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:30 pm

Unreal! I can't believe that Tina gave away so many sailings! Thanks Tina!
Back to top Go down
http://thevacationstop.com
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads   Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:12 pm

Congratulations to all our winners, thank you so much for playing along, it has made this pregnancy really fun! Please let me know if I can answer any questions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads   Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:19 pm

Dont you worry...I'll have a whole slew of them for you ,Nina................ Laughing
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads   Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:03 am

Congratulations to those who won!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads   Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:08 am

I can't beleive I won! I have a feeling I'm really going to be useless at work today. Actually I know for a fact I'll be useless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads   Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:13 am

Barbee524 wrote:
I can't beleive I won! I have a feeling I'm really going to be useless at work today. Actually I know for a fact I'll be useless.

That's ok, I'm useless at work EVERY day Razz Just kidding, welcome to the Cunard threads everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads   Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:21 am

Yes welcome and congratulations to the Contest Winners! Please feel free to ask questions!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads   Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:43 am

Congratulations to those who won.
Back to top Go down
Shelia
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Shelia

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads   Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:46 am

Yes many congratulations to all the winners. Unfortunately, I couldn't enter, we're stuck in Germany and will not be able to take advantage of the sailing. I'm jealous of those who are able to go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads   Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:43 am

OK here's what I've done so far at work today. I called my husband (Don) and told him I won. Also have told several of my co-worker I won, completed and submitted my booking form. Oh and I did format a proposal to be sent to a prospective client.

PH8 - You might remember my husband from the Jewel last November, he's the one that took the group pictures in the Schooner Bar with numerous cameras on the last night of the cruise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads   Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:47 am

I KNEW your name sounded familiar,Barb........be nice to cruise together again...
Back to top Go down
English Todd
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
English Todd

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads   Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:44 pm

Congratulations and welcome to the Cunard threads to the winners of the Due Date Contest! I will not be sailing on July 1, 2009 but, I will be aboard the Christmas sailing in 2009.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads   Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to the Winners - Come To The Cunard Threads
Page 1 of 1