Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship?

Go down 
+9
Murphy
motleycruiserMary
cruizinmimi
Loyal Caribbean
Arvids
trixidixie
Green Irish Eyes
DCDuncan
Down The Shore Guy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship? Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship?   What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:46 am

Explorer of the Seas for me, a short drive to Bayonne from the Jersey shore!
Back to top Go down
DCDuncan
Resident Expert - Italy
Resident Expert - Italy
DCDuncan

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship?   What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:19 pm

Serenade of the Seas - love those self leveling pool tables!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship?   What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:33 pm

Any Radiance class ship ... although the Freedom class ships are running a close second so far. Wink
Back to top Go down
Green Irish Eyes
Charter Member
Charter Member
Green Irish Eyes

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship?   What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:48 pm

Explorer is great due to easy access for us (we're in NJ about an hour away from the port) but, my favorite ship? Freedom of the Seas!
Back to top Go down
trixidixie
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship?   What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:39 pm

Radiance, hands down!!! queen
Back to top Go down
Arvids
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Arvids

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship?   What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:29 pm

Favorite ship

Thats a tough question.

I love the Majesty and Sovereign as they seem more one on one & a very nice crew

Legend, Enchantment, Splendour were very nice and I think the crew was very good on the Legend as I had no problems at all.

Voyager, Navigator and Explorer. We just love the promenade and all the other choices onboard.

Of course we are AFT cruisers and the Legend was a much shorter walk than on the Navigator and Explorer.

And come November we throw Liberty into the mix.

I think after another 20 cruises I maybe able to answer this question
Back to top Go down
Loyal Caribbean
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Loyal Caribbean

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship?   What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 5:05 pm

Any Voyager Class Ship! Love having Johnny Rockets onboard, not to mention, the ice rink, rock wall and all the other bells and whistles (sp?) that go with it!
Back to top Go down
cruizinmimi
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship?   What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:31 pm

This is a very hard one to answer. But if I had to choose one, I guess it would be the voyager class ships. I've not been on a radiance class ship yet, but that will be resolved in Dec.

I've been on all other class ships of rcl except radiance.
If I could only hit the "lotto"!!!!

Linda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship?   What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:19 pm

My favorite are the any Radiance and Vision class, although the Monarch will always have a special place in my heart (and wallet) LOL
Back to top Go down
motleycruiserMary
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
motleycruiserMary

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship?   What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:06 pm

Liberty of the Seas, hands down! Love all the voyager class ships, love the newly refurbed Enchantment as well. Wait, come to think of it, there isn't a RCCL ship that I didn't love for it's own reasons. :-)
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship?   What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:44 am

Hard to choose, but I think my favorite is the 'stretched' Enchantment. I think it has the best Boleros or at least it used to! And with the addition of Chops it has everything I need!

Radiance comes in a close second.

The Freedom was actually too big for us. Yes, it offers a lot, but a lot of stuff we never took advantage of. The pool area is awesome though!

Hmm, I could go back to the standard line... "my favorite ship is whichever one I am on or have my next reservation on!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship?   What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:12 pm

So far Jewel of the Seas, although Monarch is my favorite 3-day weekend destination.

I'm the opposite of cruizinmimi - haven't done a Voyager class (Mariner coming up in March). Liberty was way too big for me.
Back to top Go down
Cruisin Linda
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Radiance - Hands Down   What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:42 pm

So far, Radiance is my favorite! Voyager class is just too big. On Radiance you can walk all the way around the ship and I like the public spaces. My DH and I are sailing Radiance again this fall to Hawaii and sailing on a T/A on Jewel next spring. Would like to try the Freedom class, but think it may also be too big for me.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Grey Day Cruisers
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Grey Day Cruisers

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship?   What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 5:25 pm

We love new ships and Freedom is now top of the list of favorites for Royal Caribbean! Can't wait for Genesis and we'll be signing up for your group on here!
Back to top Go down
NYC Teacher
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
NYC Teacher

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship?   What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:52 pm

Welcome Grey Day! Are you a florist?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship?   What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship?
Page 1 of 1