Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:44 am

Ivanova wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:
Leanna N wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:
Nick Needs To Know wrote:
We're officially at MAYBE status - Leanna is going to see what type of sick days/vacation time she has saved up. If she has 5 days and we're pretty sure she does - we're going with you! I'll keep you updated.

She looks like she has the cruise flue. It's going around. Take a week long cruise and call me in the morning... Yay

So you're Ron that I've been hearing about huh? Hi Ron, I'm Leanna. Let's talk dollars and cents - how much do I have to pay you to babysit Nick? Wink

let me see...hmmm scratch I figure to babysit Nick?? Oh about 6 bucks. I figure that is all a good roll of duct tape will cost. I'll just duct tape him to the rail on the pool deck. That way I can feed him with my sling shot from the hot tub. Don't worry though...I've had plenty of practice with this method. I have two teenage girls that I do the same thing with. Only I use rope and the big oak tree in the back yard. lol! Leeana you have to see the positive in this. You and Staci and kit for hours and tell war stories....and get drunk while Nick and I do the Zip line as close to nude as allowed by law. But don't worry...as we go across we will scream your name and wave. We just want everyone to know we are with you!! lol!

Thank God my husband is too scared to zip line, no matter how much alcohol he injests.

Well Nick, it looks like we have our first challenge. Lets see if we can get him drunk enough to do the zip line. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:13 pm

I'll cut off his onboard account, so you'll have to pay for all of the drinks. And then clean up after him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:49 pm

Ivanova wrote:
I'll cut off his onboard account, so you'll have to pay for all of the drinks. And then clean up after him.

scratch well squashed that challenge...hmmmm? lol! Nick..looks like the drinks are all on you buddy. And if we aren't carefull the drinks may be "all over you"!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:55 pm

That's ok, I'll buy! Hey Susan, I'm going to start a call for tablemates. I think it's safe to say Ron and I will want to dine together. And, of course, Leanna and Staci will want to dine together at another table, at a different time from us! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:57 pm

That's ok, I'll buy! Hey Susan, I'm going to start a call for tablemates. I think it's safe to say Ron and I will want to dine together. And, of course, Leanna and Staci will want to dine together at another table, at a different time from us! Razz

works for me
Back to top Go down
Loyal Caribbean
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:03 pm

• 150 Central Park – The most exclusive dining venue on the ship, 150
    Central Park will combine leading-edge cuisine with modern design. An
    observation window into the kitchen of this stylish restaurant will
    give Central Park passersby the opportunity to observe the executive
    chef in action. Open for dinner.
  • Chops Grille – Continuing the
    tradition, Royal Caribbean’s popular signature steakhouse will offer
    premium cut, quality meats in an upscale, contemporary setting. Open
    for dinner.
  • Antonio’s Table – Influenced by the Tuscan
    countryside, Antonio’s will be a casual new Italian restaurant concept
    offering toasted herbal breads, pizzas, salads, pastas, Italian
    sandwiches, braised meat dishes and stews. Rustic with a contemporary
    flair, dishes will be served family-style in an indoor and outdoor
    setting to provide an alfresco experience in Central Park. Open for
    lunch and dinner.
I'm with Dave - all three!! But, if we can only have one - I'll probably agree with Chops

Chops please!
Back to top Go down
Zorro
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Ok I'm jump starting Roll Call - who's going and who's going to the Cruise Freeks cocktail party?!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:31 pm

Me (for both)!
Back to top Go down
Loyal Caribbean
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Me for both too - just have to send in my RSVP for the cocktail party. Susan, any idea to where it will be held yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:38 pm

Nope, not yet. We need a fairly good head count before we can ask RCCL for space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   

Back to top Go down

Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5