Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?

Go down 
+8
Andy The Sailor Man
AmbianceTraveler
Loves 2 Cruise
Connie S
Cruiser Brooke
Lady Jane
NOB
4 Leaf Clover
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Empty
PostSubject: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:20 pm

Come say hello
Back to top Go down
4 Leaf Clover
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
4 Leaf Clover

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:57 pm

Hi PaddygoesCruising,

Yes, I'm a Cunard Lover I love you It's so sad to see QE2 leaving the fleet. Truly an end to an era. Not that I don't enjoy QM2, I love her and looking forward to QV but, I've had lots of great memories on QE2...

Hope to have a live chat with you sometime, I'd love to discuss Ireland in depth with you!
Back to top Go down
NOB
Resident Expert - Fashions
Resident Expert - Fashions
NOB

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:30 pm

Love, Love, Love Cunard!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:34 pm

The Cunard ships are absolutely beautiful, and I'm looking forward to sailing with them some day soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:08 am

Well glad to see some more Cunard lovers! How does everyone feel about QE2 leaving? It's sad to see the old gal go...
Back to top Go down
Lady Jane
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:23 pm

Hello Fellow Cunarders Very Happy

Hopeful Henry referred me here, and, I look forward to discussing cruises with all of you!
Back to top Go down
Lady Jane
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:25 pm

PaddyGoesCruising wrote:
Well glad to see some more Cunard lovers! How does everyone feel about QE2 leaving? It's sad to see the old gal go...

I'm afraid Cunard will never be exactly the same without QE2, we've been very fortunate to book a cabin on the last transatlantic she'll ever make and, it's going to be a very sad occassion for us. However, we'll keep a stiff upper lip and continue to enjoy QV and QM2.
Back to top Go down
4 Leaf Clover
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
4 Leaf Clover

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:55 pm

Lady Jane wrote:
PaddyGoesCruising wrote:

I'm afraid Cunard will never be exactly the same without QE2, we've been very fortunate to book a cabin on the last transatlantic she'll ever make and, it's going to be a very sad occassion for us. However, we'll keep a stiff upper lip and continue to enjoy QV and QM2.

Lady Jane,

I couldn't agree more, I like QM2 but there will always been a place in my heart for QE2, I don't think any other ship will ever capture the elegance of that era again...
Back to top Go down
Cruiser Brooke
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruiser Brooke

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:48 am

Hello all, glad to see this board is so friendly and user friendly.

Brooke
Back to top Go down
Connie S
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:52 pm

Hi all, I'm here and Hopeful Henry sent me your way. I'm another CC escapee... Glad to be out of that mess over there. Looking forward to meeting friendly Cunard cruisers Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:18 pm

Hi Connie, Brooke and Lady Jane, welcome, most of us here are from CC - you're among friends! Welcome
Back to top Go down
Loves 2 Cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Loves 2 Cruise

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:10 pm

Hi,

I'm Marianne, I was invited to this site by FormerlySanFranBayCruiser. I'm an avid cruiser and love both Princess and Cunard. I look forward to learning more about this site and sharing my experiences on both cruise lines.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:44 pm

I am a Cunard lover Smile I adore the line and look forward to sailing QV next November. I am only sad that I will not get to be aboard QE2 before she goes Sad

Last edited by on Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:53 pm

Ambiance welcome to our growing group! It is going to be a very sad day when QE leaves the fleet.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:09 pm

Speaking of QE2 I have just browsed this forum and noticed that there are not any QE2 groups featured for 2008. Would anyone be interested in a farewell group cruise if I can find space?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Cunard Cruiser
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:30 pm

Wow, I don't sign in for a few days and we have a population explosion! lol! Welcome everyone who has just joined!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:15 pm

Took a while to get back here and it's a surprise to see so many new posters! Welcome all!
Back to top Go down
VoyagerOne
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
VoyagerOne

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: A fellow Cunarder here!   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:58 pm

Yes, absolutely! A fellow Cunarder here in Los Angeles. Have sailed on QE2 and QM2 (twice!). Booked on the final voyage next Nov. and trying to decide if we get on the final world cruise this Jan. This is also my first post here. Just came across this site! Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:51 pm

VoyagerOne wrote:
Yes, absolutely! A fellow Cunarder here in Los Angeles. Have sailed on QE2 and QM2 (twice!). Booked on the final voyage next Nov. and trying to decide if we get on the final world cruise this Jan. This is also my first post here. Just came across this site! Thanks!

Welcome aboard VoyagerOne! We're still brand new, not even up for two full months yet but, we're growing! We're glad you're and always happy to have another Cunarder joining the group!

:w:
Back to top Go down
Adirondack Pete
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Adirondack Pete

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:49 pm

You can count on Ginny and I as staunch Cunarders. We were dissapointed
to here the Elizabeth was going to be a Vista class and not another liner. We still
dream that maybe the SS United States will join the QM2 but we doubt it.

Still non-liner bias aside we are looking forward to try the Vickie in Jan 2010.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Adirondack Pete wrote:
to here the Elizabeth was going to be a Vista class and not another liner. We still

Still non-liner bias aside we are looking forward to try the Vickie in Jan 2010.

Any more info on the new Elizabeth? Cunard seems to be playing it very close to the vest.
Back to top Go down
VJMorrow
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
VJMorrow

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Adirondack Pete wrote:

Any more info on the new Elizabeth? Cunard seems to be playing it very close to the vest.

Nothing new recently.... I am hoping this one doesn't go the way of the last one, which became the P&O Arcadia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:36 pm

Don't even think it! We've been talking about this for well over a year now... Fingers are crossed but, I'm getting nervous, we're into 2009 and not a peep from Cunard...
Back to top Go down
Adirondack Pete
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Adirondack Pete

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:12 pm

Just think, if the ship is cancelled it may come back at another time as a liner ,and if it isnt cancelled then Cunard has a new addition to the fleet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?   Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any fellow Cunard Cruisers Out There?
Page 1 of 1