Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flexible Dining What's Your Opinion On Carnival

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Spicolli
Mr Spicolli

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Flexible Dining What's Your Opinion On Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Flexible Dining What's Your Opinion On Carnival   Flexible Dining What's Your Opinion On Carnival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:33 am

I'm curious to find out how everybody feels about Carnival's Flexible Dining plan? Do you like it? Hate it? Haven't tried it? Personally, I haven't sailed on a ship that offers it yet so I'm curious how people who have tried it, like it.
Back to top Go down
krissy72

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Flexible Dining What's Your Opinion On Carnival   Flexible Dining What's Your Opinion On Carnival Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:59 pm

I sailed the Carnival Legend on Aug. 17, 2008. I requested the flexible dining. I was in a group of 4 other people. The flexible dining worked as long as not everyone in our group ate in the dining room. They can't handle seating a party of 5 for flexible dining. The first formal night we waited 2 hours for a table. That is not acceptable. On the second formal night we called to make reservations and were told they could not seat a party of 5 that night.

I have also sailed NCL. There was no problem with their anytime dining. Never a wait and was never told we could not eat there.

So, it seems to me that Carnival should either do away with flexible dining all together or make it all flexible dining.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Josh

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Flexible Dining What's Your Opinion On Carnival   Flexible Dining What's Your Opinion On Carnival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:47 pm

I've tried flex dining on a few lines, it's just not for me, I'll take traditional dining any time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flexible Dining What's Your Opinion On Carnival   Flexible Dining What's Your Opinion On Carnival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:18 pm

We've done it with Princess and NCL. Loved it on Princess, hated it on NCL. We'll be trying it on RCCL this month.
Back to top Go down
stephaniem

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Flexible Dining What's Your Opinion On Carnival   Flexible Dining What's Your Opinion On Carnival Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:58 pm

Hi,
we much prefer traditional dining on Carnival. When we tried the flex dining, we didn't think we got the same attentiveness from the waitstaff, and the meals took much longer to finish.
stephaniem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flexible Dining What's Your Opinion On Carnival   Flexible Dining What's Your Opinion On Carnival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flexible Dining What's Your Opinion On Carnival
Page 1 of 1