Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Change in plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Change in plans Empty
PostSubject: Change in plans   Change in plans Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:16 pm

Hello Everyone,

Due to work conflicts I have found out that James can no longer go on our crossing next month Mad
Being the husband he is he has encouraged me to go anyway. Cunard was terrific and let me change the name so a colleague of mine is going instead. So, my romantic getaway with hubby has turned into a self-enrichment and relax getaway. Time to get caught up with everything I have been putting off. Like updating the baby books, catching up on my reading and journaling and just eating whatever I crave and napping for as long as I want. While I am still really sad that I will be traveling without my best half Sad I am going to make the best of it.

I am also going to be making the best of my short time in New York and want to make sure all of you local New Yorkers are invited to meet Tina and I for lunch. Look for the notice in your email and for the Invitation thread. I would love to meet you all in person!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

Change in plans
Page 1 of 1