Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any other Princess groups in the works?

Go down 
+17
Andrew
Kenny
NYC Teacher
Cruising Guy
Archie
Boca Brats
thevacationstop
Leisure Suit Larry
Ajani
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
SundayInThePark
Josh
Pet Vet Assistant
Big Red Robyn
Diamond Dave
becktours
OU812
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Any other Princess groups in the works? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any other Princess groups in the works?   Any other Princess groups in the works? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:23 pm

Okay, we have group space blocked on the 2/14/2009 Liberty of the Seas.

I am currently holding
(6) category "N" inside rooms - $1033.87 per person
(6) category "I" ocean view rooms - $1363.27 per person
(12) category "D2" balcony rooms - $1563.87 per person
(4) junior suites - $2413.87 per person
all rooms are being held as double occupancy - we can add triple and quad occupancy rooms based on availability, and they will be priced at the time that they are requested.

If there is a specific category you want that we do not have in group space, as long as it is not sold out we can book it for you and add it to the group space.

I can only hold the junior suites until August 14. The rest of the rooms I can hold until August 30. Deposits are $250 per person. Final payment will be due to RCCL and penalties will begin 12/06/2008, but I will start reminding everyone about final payments on November 22.

AMENITIES
-- Each stateroom booked into the group will receive $100 onboard credit
-- Each stateroom booked into the group will receive Royal Caribbean's classic romance package including a bottle of chilled Domaine Chandon Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival; a tray of elegant canapés before dinner, and delicious petit fours after dinner on the first formal evening; breakfast in bed one morning during the cruise; and a silver-framed, 8" x 10" keepsake portrait. (a non-alcoholic version is available - just let us know!!)
-- We'll have a chat for this group soon, and anyone who books between today with 48 hours after the chat will receive ADDITIONAL amenities (to be announced during chat)

If you are ready to book and deposit please call me at (888) 221-1209 or email me at susan@shipsntripstravel.com
Back to top Go down
OU812
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
OU812

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Any other Princess groups in the works? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any other Princess groups in the works?   Any other Princess groups in the works? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:13 am

Ivanova wrote:
Okay, we have group space blocked on the 2/14/2009 Liberty of the Seas.

I am currently holding
(6) category "N" inside rooms - $1033.87 per person
(6) category "I" ocean view rooms - $1363.27 per person
(12) category "D2" balcony rooms - $1563.87 per person
(4) junior suites - $2413.87 per person
all rooms are being held as double occupancy - we can add triple and quad occupancy rooms based on availability, and they will be priced at the time that they are requested.

If there is a specific category you want that we do not have in group space, as long as it is not sold out we can book it for you and add it to the group space.

I can only hold the junior suites until August 14. The rest of the rooms I can hold until August 30. Deposits are $250 per person. Final payment will be due to RCCL and penalties will begin 12/06/2008, but I will start reminding everyone about final payments on November 22.

AMENITIES
-- Each stateroom booked into the group will receive $100 onboard credit
-- Each stateroom booked into the group will receive Royal Caribbean's classic romance package including a bottle of chilled Domaine Chandon Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival; a tray of elegant canapés before dinner, and delicious petit fours after dinner on the first formal evening; breakfast in bed one morning during the cruise; and a silver-framed, 8" x 10" keepsake portrait. (a non-alcoholic version is available - just let us know!!)
-- We'll have a chat for this group soon, and anyone who books between today with 48 hours after the chat will receive ADDITIONAL amenities (to be announced during chat)

If you are ready to book and deposit please call me at (888) 221-1209 or email me at susan@shipsntripstravel.com

I will be booking next week. Perfect timing!
Back to top Go down

Any other Princess groups in the works?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3