Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote

Go down 
5 posters

Tortola Shore Tour
Yes - sound great, count me in
QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Vote_lcap80%QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
No - not my thing
QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Vote_lcap0%QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe - Not sure yet
QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Vote_lcap20%QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Empty
PostSubject: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:29 pm

Since Christina got the ball rolling with the Grand Turk idea, which is great! I thought I'd make a suggestion for Tortola. How about a hydrofoil glass bottom boat ride (1.5 hours) http://www.shoretrips.com/common/search4.asp?rcode=CAR&lcode=EIS&tcode=023336

Followed by an island tour and lunch at Foxy's at Jost Van Dyke http://www.foxysbar.com/food.html
Back to top Go down
English Todd
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
English Todd

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:31 pm

You people sure love to eat! :eat: I'm an eater too so I fit right in! Sounds like a fun package for Tortola and that hydrofoil certainly would be an interesting experience!
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:44 pm

Sounds like fun, count me in
Back to top Go down
Cruiser Brooke
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruiser Brooke

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:36 pm

I'm not sure if I'd be up for the hydrofoil but, I'd certainly enjoy the tour and lunch!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:07 pm

Great idea Nick, the boat only holds 14 at a time but the tour could be split up between those who want to do the full day with lunch (Morning departure) and those who just want to do the boat (Afternoon departure) Plus, depending on the group size interested in this excursion I'll just ask Barry (the owner of shoretrips) if we can charter it for the day and just keep doing runs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:31 pm

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:11 pm

Sounds good to me too. And, yes I changed my Avatar - this way you'll know who I am. Now, how about we get everyone to get photos up on here. Wink Makes it much more friendly than you know where!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:21 pm

Who are you kidding Derek, you're just showing off to the ladies how good looking you are Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:32 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Who are you kidding Derek, you're just showing off to the ladies how good looking you are Wink

Nick, didn't know I was your type! lol! But, you're not completely wrong, I am tired of being single and am looking...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:40 pm

QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote 310 Hey Derek... SINGLE HERE lol!
Back to top Go down
English Todd
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
English Todd

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:00 pm

You people are certainly a fun loving bunch, I'm so happy to have found you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:50 pm

English Todd wrote:
You people are certainly a fun loving bunch, I'm so happy to have found you!

Couldn't agree with you more these are the nicest people in the world, yes, that includes you Nick!
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:39 pm

Derek wrote:

Nick, didn't know I was your type! lol! But, you're not completely wrong, I am tired of being single and am looking...

Derek, if you want Nick, I'll give him away...FREE lol! Only teasing! Wink
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:40 pm

That's what I thought about his picture... HolySheep single ladies better watch your hearts! Although, a friend of mine is still waiting to get a closer up picture of Giovani. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:43 pm

lol! Derek is a looker, isn't he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:27 pm

Sounds like fun a day for Tortolla! And, yes, I have to admit there are some very good looking people in this group non the least of which are Nina and Tina. Marina, I'm available, remember?!!?? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:33 pm

PaddyGoesCruising wrote:
Sounds like fun a day for Tortolla! And, yes, I have to admit there are some very good looking people in this group non the least of which are Nina and Tina. Marina, I'm available, remember?!!?? lol!

I know Patrick QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote 110 You might want to wait until you see the new and improved me before making offers though! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:39 pm

This sounds like an equally great idea. By the time we're done, we're going to have a wonderful line up of shore tours!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote   QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QM2 Christmas Cruisers - Tortola Vote
Page 1 of 1